S6 - Chapter Twelve: That Night And The Morning After

(I actually love that edit.^ It is just so cute!!)

"Damn"

"Good morning, Wifey"

"Actually, forget I asked"

My legs had started to ache so I got back into the wheelchair and that's when Glenn decided to call it a day.

I thanked everyone for doing what they did for us and someone were teasing Glenn about tonight. I'm not going to name names.

*Cough* Abraham *Cough*

Glenn then pushed me to the front steps of the house before he put the brakes on then walked around to be in the front of me.

"I want to do this probably" He said before he gently lifted me up bridal style, taking me by surprise before he adjusted me in his arms.

"Are you serious?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yeah" He replied smiling before he smirked at me then he walked me up the steps to the front door which I opened for him.

"First night as a married couple" I stated as he stepped into the house.
"And we have the house to ourselves" He said before kicking the door closed behind us.

"And what do you have planned for that?" I asked running my hand across his jaw and he licked his lips slowly.
"I have a few ideas" He replied and I chuckled softy before he took me upstairs.

Once in the bedroom, He carried me to the bed and I threw back the duvet before Glenn gently placed me down on the bed and I took the flowers out of my hair then placed them on the bedside table.

He removed my shoes and put them down on the ground before he massaged my feet for a moment then he looked up at me.

(Warning ⚠️: Hot Scene. Smut)

"I'll try and be gentle" He said seriously as he climbed onto the bed and I smiled in awe at him before he kissed me.

"I'm okay" I whispered on his lips before pulling away then slowly moved to lie down on the bed and he stood up.

He quickly removed his sweater, tie and shoes all at the same time so I decided to tease him a little so I slowly started pulling my dress up.

"Oh my..." Glenn said climbing onto the bed but were down by my legs and he stared like he has never seen them before, "Is this all mine?" He asked slowly brushing his fingers up my leg.

"Always" I whispered and he looked up at me for a moment before planting kisses up my legs, getting higher and higher as he went.

Glenn's head slowly disappeared under my dress and I shivered when he kissed my heat through my underwear and I bit my lip.

He soon removed his head from under my dress then climbed on top of me and we just stared at one another for a moment.

"Glenn..." I went to say but he cut me off by kissing my neck, which he knows is my weakness so I immediately grabbed his shirt.

"Mine" He whispered against my neck roughly and that did all kinds of things to me.
"Glenn" I moaned when he started to leave marks all over my skin.