S6 - Chapter Eight: Just Chaotic

"No need to panic"

"This is not the time for that"

"Okay, Stay together"

"Dad"

Mason opened the door and stepped out just as I ran up the steps, he looked out at the mess and his eyes widened, "Get back inside now!" I yelled and he started to panic as he ran inside with me behind him before I closed the door.

"What's happening?" Max asked coming down the stairs and I were breathing out of breath as I leaned back on the door.

"No need to panic" I told them and they each looked at me like I were crazy, "The church tower has taken down the three walls at the back and now walkers are swarming the place" I explained quickly and Max scoffed at me.

"And that is not a reason to panic?" Max asked a little overwhelmed before his eyes landed on the item I were holding in my hand.

"Isn't that Rick's?" He asked pointing at the red handle machete before his eyes widened, "He's not..." He went to ask and I shook my head.

"No, he is okay" I assured him stepping away from the door as I swallowed hard.
"I just seen him go into Jessie's house" Miles said standing by the window and I nodded.

"Okay then that's where we are going" I told them and Miles shook his head, walking over to me and we all looked at him.

"I don't think that would be possible. The street is covered with walkers" He told me and we all ran to the windows then looked out.

There were in fact walkers crammed into every corner of our safe place.

"Then, we will find another way" I told them, taking a step back and they all looked at me, just waiting as I stared off in thought.

"What is the plan here, Noona?" Mason asked and I looked at him then bit my lip.

"Uhh, Can you guys still climb?" I asked and they looked at one another then raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah?" They answered at the same time, all equally confused on why I had asked.

I nodded my head then headed upstairs and  they followed, "What is the plan here, Rain?" Mason asked again as I walked into my bedroom.

I climbed onto my bed then made my way over to the window that it sits against before opening the said window, "We can't go through the street so we will go through the houses" I said looking over at the window on the house opposite. Luckily, the gap is not that wide.

"Are you crazy?" Miles asked grabbing the back of my T-shirt and I looked at him.
"Just a little" I said then climbed out of the window and looked down, it is a bit high up.

Also, there were half a dozen walkers roaming between the two houses below.

"Just be careful" Mason told me and I nodded before I counted to three in my head then jumped across to the other side and put my fists through the window.

I didn't even make it as I hung off the side of the building, "Rain!" All three of my brothers called concerned and I sighed annoyed.