S6 - Chapter Six: A Shadow On The Heart

"I'll be good"

"Yes, you do!"

"...I'm sorry"

A loud horn sounded and I jumped up from my skin then I moved around in panic, trying to find my weapon but couldn't feel it anywhere.

Then, I realised.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down before I took a look around. Am I in a cell right now?

I answered my own question when I noticed the barred door, "Are you serious?" I asked then scoffed as I swung my legs off the bed then placed my feet on the floor.

Shortly after, Glenn appeared on the other side of the cell door and he seemed relieved to see me awake so he quickly opened the door.

"Rain" He called coming over to me before he dropped to his knees in front of him, "I'm so glad you are okay" He added before he hugged me and I frowned when I realised that the noise were a car horn, going off.

"What is going on?" I asked accidentally yelling at him, to be heard over the noise and he jumped back then stared at me.
"It's a mess out there" Glenn told me and my eyes widened as I stood up.

"Then, What am we doing in here?" I asked and he slowly stood up from the ground.
"We're... I mean you're in here for a reason" Glenn replied, quickly correcting himself.

"Yeah, we going to have to talk about that later but until then, They need our help" I stated then walked out of the cell before looking back on it, feeling impressed by the build.

We ran out and made our way to the gate, the Alexandrians were freaking out as our group ran around like they were trying to find their shoe. I were more focused on the noises of the walkers and I ran to the gate then pulled back the sheet, my eyes widened at the walkers.

Very many of them, making their way to the community so I stepped back then looked up at the wall, finding a place to climb over.

"What are you doing?" Glenn asked coming up beside me.

"I'm going to stop that horn" I said then went to check my weapons then started patting my body more than usual when I realised that I were naked and I turned to Glenn.

"It were Chase's idea" He said giving me back my gun and I used it to point at him.
"I'm starting to get really annoyed at you guys taking my weapons away" I said and he moved out of line of my gun.

"Okay, just be careful with that" He said smacking it away and I shook my head, sighing.
"I'll be back" I told him and having no time to argue, Glenn just let me climb the wall.

I sat on top of the wall then jumped down and landed on top of the truck before I dropped to my knees, getting my switchblade that never leaves my boots.

I'm just glad Chase didn't take them too.

I leaned over and were hanging in the driver's window, he were lying on the steering wheel which were causing the noise so I pulled him towards me and stabbed him in the back of the head, to put him out of his misery.

I then crawled to the passenger side and positioned myself before swinging through the window, into the passenger seat of the truck.