S6 - Chapter Fourteen: Possible Silver Lining

"I don't think you and I are going to be good friends"

"Jesus has escaped"

Glenn rubbed his face then looked over at me before he raised an eyebrow, "Okay, Baby" He replied lying back down and I rolled my eyes.

I quickly grabbed Glenn's jacket from the chair, putting it on as I walked over to the bed then I picked up my pillow and threw it at Glenn which made him jump up, startled.

However, I were already leaving the bedroom, quietly making my way down the stairs.

I hid behind the stairs when I heard footsteps on the landing above so I pressed myself against the side of the stairs then waited.

A few moments later, the same figure appeared to be walking down our stairs and so I slowly moved forwards, still waiting for him.

Once, He had stepped off the last step, I jumped at him and pushed him into the wall. Carl made me jump when he appeared from no-where and aimed his gun at Jesus' face.

The loud thump made Daryl, who were sleeping on the couch, jump up and make his way towards the two of us.

Soon, the lights came on and Maggie joined us in the hallway, along with Abraham, "I don't think you and I are going to be good friends" I stated with my arm pinned across Jesus' chest.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" He replied which made me glare at the man.

"Rain, Wait!" Rick yelled coming down the stairs while putting his shirt on with Michonne not that far behind him.

"What? He escaped" I stated pressing my arm into the his chest even more.

"Yes but he has something to tell us" Michonne stated and I sighed easing the pressure on him. Jesus quickly came to terms that I weren't moving so he just looked at Rick.

"I'm sorry for coming in on that situation" Jesus apologised and I frowned before turning to look at Rick and Michonne, both of them were blushing until Rick cleared his throat.

It doesn't take a genius to work out what happened between the two. It made it clear to the people here that they were a new couple.

Glenn soon joined us and he came to a stop on the stairs as he scanned the area, trying to work out the current situation, "Let's take this into the kitchen" Rick said walking off first. He came to a stop when I didn't move, "Rain" He warned but I stayed put, just glaring at Jesus until someone touched my arm.

"It's okay" Glenn assured me and I sighed before dropping my arm then stepped back into Glenn's arms and he held me gently.

Jesus stepped to the side and kept his eyes on me as he stepped back into the kitchen when Rick grabbed his shoulder and he jumped.

"Sit" Michonne said sternly and Jesus quickly took a seat at the table so the mentioned group members all gathered in the kitchen.

"You better start talking" I replied leaning against the wall and he eyed me carefully.
"You are quite scary" He said, chuckling but stopped when he noticed the hard look I were giving him before he cleared his throat.