S6 - Chapter Three: SheWolf

"Are you bitches?"

"Long time, No see"

I took a deep breath as I sat down on the log in front of my own made fire. It's been two months since I left Alexandria and I know they are looking for me because I have seen them around. I don't know why I hide from them but I do. I've just had enough of losing people.

I actually ran into some people from 'the Wolves' gang about three weeks ago but I'm not going back yet, not until I am sure that these people are not a threat to my family.

~ Three Weeks Earlier ~

I had picked up a trail of walkers that had the letter 'W' craved into their heads and landed myself into their territory by accident.

A noise rushing by me, made me come to a stop and I took a look around at the woods surrounding me but I couldn't see anything that could harm me. Just yet.

"Someone like you shouldn't be out here alone" A voice said from behind me and I turned around fast but no one were there.

"And who is someone like me?" I asked them.
"Someone that's vulnerable and easy" He replied and I scoffed in slight amusement.

"You must have me mistaken for someone else" I replied slowly looking around the trees.
"You're the girl in the photos" He stated and I frowned, obviously confused now.

"Photos?" I asked and he chuckled.
"The photos that lead me to your safe place" He said and my heart sunk to my stomach.
"Why don't you come out?" I asked them.
"And why should I do that?" He asked me.

"Because I have heard a lot about your people and it's rude to not greet a fan" I replied then I heard leaves ruffling on the floor.

"Oh yeah?" He questioned stepping out from behind a tree and I instantly turned then put my knife (I found it) up as more of them stepped out.

"Of course, Now tell me..." I said quickly eyeing the five of them before I slowly dropped my arm then smirked at him, "Are you bitches?" I asked and his smirk dropped before he growled then nodded his head at his pack to attack me.

I threw the knife in my hand up and catch it again, like I were holding a paper airplane then threw it at the wolf in front of me.

"Get her!" The same one yelled and I quickly took my bow (I found it) off my shoulder then loaded it before shooting another wolf in the stomach. I dodged the hit of one and kicked him in the legs causing him to fall to the floor.

I then pulled my switchblade out and stabbed him in the head with it. Then, another one came running at me fast but I ducked so he fell over me and I kicked him away before stabbing him in the shoulder with my switchblade.

"Stupid bitch" He cussed at me angrily and I quickly rolled off then grabbed the knife from the head of the wolf.
"You fell" I stated after standing up and he went to jump for me but I kicked him back then stabbed him in the head.

"You seem to play well with Wolves" The first wolf said and I turned around to look at him.
"Throw me to the Wolves and I'll come back leading the pack" I told him and he scoffed.

"You've just killed them" He stated suggesting to the four dead people behind me and I shrugged my shoulders at him.
"Well, they didn't want to follow me" I replied and he gave me a small smirk.