S6 - Chapter Two: WOMAN Hunt

"I think I might be grieving"

"....,What..."

Mason stepped down from the porch then stood centre, turning to face the group, "Okay, Let's all agree that Glenn is not in the right mind to go outside these walls" Mason announced and the group agreed with him.

"Rick, I'm not questioning your leader skills but I think looking for Rain will help lead us to the threat" Mason said and Rick sighed.
"That does make sense" Maggie stated and the rest of the group chimed in agreement.

"Okay, I hear you" Rick said stepping down the front steps too, "Maggie, Michonne and Daryl" Rick called and the said people stepped forwards, "We are going to go out and search again, this time go out further" He added.

"Okay, I guess we will pack for a long trip" Maggie said and the other two agreed before walking off to prepare for the wide search.

"From today, I'm declaring Glenn on lockdown so make sure he doesn't leave these walls" Rick told the group and everyone nodded.

"Carl, Make sure you look after your sister while we are gone" Sheriff told his son and the little sheriff nodded his head at his father, "Abraham, you're in charge while I'm gone" He added and the big man nodded.

Glenn had found the wall, the same wall that Rain had carved names in to, just weeks before but what surprised him were the fact that their Angel baby were also carved into the wall.

It's away from the others and Glenn wondered who could have possibly carved all these names into the wall, "What do I do?" He asked no-one standing in front of the wall that read 'Baby Rhee' on it and Glenn dropped his head.

"I don't know what I should be doing or how to feel to be honest" He said continuing to talk to the wall before he shook his head.

"Where is your mother?" He asked stepping forwards and slowly running his fingers over the carved words.

"Can you see her?" He asked as tears started to fall down his cheeks before he leaned his head on the wall then started sobbing quietly.

"I don't know what to think" Glenn said biting his lip, "Actually, I do. I don't want to think about it but..." He added trailing off as he looked up at the sky.

"I think I might be grieving"

Once Glenn had calmed down, He walked back out and decided that he needed to get back out there when he noticed Michonne, Maggie, Daryl and Rick were geared up by the gate.

"What?" He asked himself frowning before he made his way over to them.

"You get back safe" Abraham told the four as he opened the gate and then he looked behind Rick then sighed when he saw Glenn running towards them which made Rick look over his shoulder before he sighed himself.

"Where are you guys going?" Glenn asked and Rick turned around, placing his hands on his hips before he looked at Glenn in awe.

"We are going to go out and do a wider search for Rain" Rick stated and Glenn nodded.
"Okay, good. I'll come with you" Glenn said and Rick quickly shook his head at him.