S7 - Chapter Twenty - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be

"Baby"

"Say it!"

Abraham stood tall on his knees, Sasha sobbed hard and I noticed that the big guy were giving her the peace sign discreetly, down by his side. Sasha cried harder so I assume that is something that is just between them two which hurt my heart even more.

Negan chuckled amused as he lifted his bat into the air. My eyes widened in horror as the scene unfolded in front of me. Negan brought the bat down on Abraham's head and it split open, leaving a dent as blood dripped down his forehead and into his eyes.

Tears streamed down my face as I sobbed for my ginger friend and even though his head was damaged, Abraham still got back up onto his knees.

"Ho Ho, Look at that" Negan praised, chuckling in glee, "Taking it like a champ" He hollered changing the tone in his voice as he moved closer to Abraham.

"Suck...my...nuts" Abraham struggled to get out and Negan just chuckled in amusement then brought the bat down on his head again and again and again.

And Again until Abraham was on the floor and there was nothing left of his head but Negan kept going, I cried out as I fell down unable to stay on my knees anymore. Carl reached out and grabbed my hand, I shook violently as my throat felt dry from all the crying and Negan chuckled again as he leaned back.

"Did you hear that?" Negan asked, "He said: Suck my nuts" Negan added, looking down at the mess he had made of our friend's head and I grew angry at the fact that Negan was pretty much singing at this.

"Look at my dirty girl" Negan said swinging his bat back causing blood to splatter over Rick and I, I cried harder as Negan moved to Sasha, "Look at her" He taunted shoving his bat in Sasha's face, "Oh shit, Were you two together?" He asked Sasha upon seeing that Sasha weren't taking her eyes away from Abraham's body, "Well, sweetheart, he just took six or seven for the team. I mean, he was red and hell but now he will forever be red" He explained then shoved the bat into her face again, "So look at her" He said but Sasha didn't move, "Take a damn look!" He yelled making us all jump when all of a sudden Daryl jumped up and hit Negan square in the face.

"Daryl!" Rick yelled as Daryl got tackled to the ground by the footmen and Negan chuckled, stumbling a little after that punch.
"That is a big No-No" Negan said as Daryl were pulled back into line, "I said that I would shut that shit down" He stated moving across the line.

"Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you have been dealing with but I keep my word" Negan said leaning on his bat before he tapped it on the ground a couple of times, "Okay, back to it" He said swinging his bat back and he hit the side of Glenn's head which caused me to scream out loudly.

"Glenn!" I screamed as Glenn fell to the ground and Negan came to a stop as he rubbed at his ear.
"Jesus, girl. You've got a pair of lungs on you" Negan stated and I rocked on my knees as I cried, debating weather I should move or not but I couldn't.
"Baby" I cried going to go to him but Rick held onto me then pulled me back as he stared at the ground.

Negan looked back at me then smirked before he pointed at me then pointed at Glenn, "You two?" He asked and I started to breath heavily as I glared at Negan, "I don't quite see it" He added amused.

"Anyway, She's thirsty" Negan said, holding his bat up proudly, "She's a vampire bat!" He exclaimed and then looked at the group again, "What? Bad joke?" He asked chuckling but I couldn't hear him over the sound of my own heart breaking as I felt
myself go completely numb.

"I'm going to kill you" Rick muttered catching Negan's attention and big bad wolf chuckled as he made his way towards our leader.
"Speak up, I didn't quite hear you" Negan said crouching down in front of Rick as I laid on his shoulder, just staring at Glenn's body.