S6 - Chapter Four: Home Sweet Home

"How is he?"

"You're stuck with me..."

I looked around at the four members then just started rocking on my feet awkwardly as they were still staring at me.

"Do you know how long we have been looking for you?" Michonne asked breaking the silence and she seemed upset so I sighed sadly.

I slowly nodded my head at her, "I would see you but I always make sure you didn't see me" I replied and Maggie frowned at me.

"Do you not want to come home?" Mags asked.
"It's not that, I still haven't found the wolf that got away" I replied and Daryl scoffed.

"Everyone have been going crazy after you just up and left like that" Daryl stated and I nodded my head, feeling slightly guilty.

"I know but..." I started then cut myself off because no matter what I say is not going to change what I have put them through.

I sighed, looking at the ground, "How is he?" I asked looking between all four of them.

"If I'm being honest, not good" Rick answered stepping forwards, "He hasn't been sleeping and sometimes he doesn't even come back into Alexandria. He goes out everyday and spends all day looking for you" Rick explained and my heart dropped as I bit my lip.

"He hasn't been in the right mind lately because of it" Michonne told me and that made me feel even more guilty.
"Rain, you need to come back home" Daryl said and I frowned in thought for a moment.

"Okay" I said and they all seemed relieved as I kneeled down then started packing up my stuff, putting them into my backpack before zipping the thing up.

"You are not going to argue?" Rick asked and I looked up at him before standing up.
"Do you want me to?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he shook his head.

"No, this month has been tiring enough" He replied rubbing his forehead and I looked at him surprised.

"You have been out here all month looking for me?" I asked and they all nodded their heads.
"You're family" Maggie stated and my heart warmed then I cleared my throat before I could get emotional about this.

"I am so sorry for doing this. I guess I really was being selfish. I needed some time away but I weren't thinking about my family back home" I replied and Maggie pulled me in for a hug.

"Alright, can we go before it gets too chick-flick in here?" Daryl asked so Maggie and I pulled away before looking at Robin Hood.

"Yes yes" I said picking up the backpack and placing it on my back before walking to the door of the hut and having a listen, "The bell is still going but it will stop soon so we don't have long" I informed them before opening up the hut door then having a look at the walkers.

"Okay, let's go" I told them quietly then ran in the opposite direction to where the walkers were still circling the noisy toy.

"Go Go Go" I heard Rick chant quietly as we all ran as fast as we could until we were at a safe distance away from the walkers.

We finally came to a stop and I leaned against a tree to catch my breath then the others came to a stop, all doing the same before I stood up.