S7 - Chapter Twenty Three - Little Pigs

"Well, that's a surprise"

"So, tell me, Na-Ru..."

I stood from the bed then quickly stripped myself of all my weapons, laying them on the bed. Because I know that Negan stripped us of all our weapons that night. Not leaving us with much to work with. The only reason I still have my weapons because I didn't have any on me because I was kind of... passed out.

I then followed Na-ru out when I heard shuffling behind me so I quickly turned on my heels, "No, you stay here" I said pointing at Glenn and he sighed before laying back down, "They believe you are dead so let's keep it that way for as long as possible" I added and he groaned annoyed but didn't argue so I walked away, with Na-Ru following behind me as we both left the infirmary.

People were hiding in their homes as a few members of the group made their way towards the gates so I ran down the steps and quickly walked to said gate.

Spencer were on watch and were talking to Negan with the barred gate between them and I noticed that Rick weren't here yet so I moved towards them.

"Spencer, step back" I told him and he looked back at me before moving away from the gate.
"Oh Shit, the widow is alive" He said amused and I glared at him before pulling the gate open, "What was the name again?" He asked me and I stood up straight after opening the gate.
"Rain" I replied and he leaned back slightly.
"Right" He said before walking into Alexandria with his men following behind him, "How could I forget a name like that?" He asked and I sighed.

"Who was that guy anyway?" Negan asked talking about Spencer and I looked back at said him before shaking my head, silently warning him to not speak, "What an asshole" Negan added swinging his bat onto his back and I watched as Sasha flinched, "You made me wait and we even took out some of those dead assholes out there too" He said and that's when Rick approached the group then took a look around.

"Rick!" Negan greeted happily as Rick came to a slow and stopped in front of him, "Don't worry, Rain let's us in" He informed him and Rick looked at me before we both shared a nod which Negan noticed, "Oh I see" He said before leaning in close, "You said you didn't have a right hand man, that's because you have yourself a right hand woman" He added looking back at me then nodded like he was impressed, "I don't judge, this is a new world so there are no rules. Well except for mine" He replied smirking amused, "Rick, hold this" He said giving his bat to Rick and our leader took it as Negan walked further into the community, "Look at this place!" He exclaimed with his arms out wide and I looked back at Rick.

Rick were still staring at the bat and I could tell he were arguing with himself, weather to turn and use the bat on Negan but we both knew that we wouldn't survive. Not with this many men surrounding us.

Rick eventually dropped the bat and let it swing by his side as he turned around, clearing his throat, "We have scurried together your share" Rick told him and Negan turned around then shook his head.
"Oh no, We come and take what we want" Negan said and we all looked at him at that.

"You said half of our Shit, taking what you want is not half" I said and he looked over at me.
"But I also said that I make the rules" He replied and I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest.
"What kind of businessman are you?" I asked him and he chuckled amused then walked towards me.

"I own the whole damn company" He said once he were standing right in my face and I rolled my eyes at him which made him chuckle then he leaned back.

"Wow, You really don't give a shit!" He exclaimed amused and I glared at him.
"It's hard to when you killed my husband" I replied and he slowly nodded his head.
"I did do that and yet you stand before me, giving me that attitude of yours" He said and I stayed glaring at him as he watched me carefully.