S6 - Chapter Seven: You're Not Here

"You can't stay in here forever"

"Saranghae"
(Saranghae means 'I Love You' in Korean)

It's been two days and the only time I had gotten out of bed was when I changed my clothes, I changed into something more comfortable and put Glenn's shirt on. I then climbed back into bed and wrapped myself up in the duvet. I haven't left since.

People have come and gone. My brothers each takes in turns to bring me food then sits in the room until I have eaten it, to make sure that I do eat. Maggie has tried to get me out of bed and tried to get me to do the daily chores with her. But, I gently and respectfully reject her.

I just don't have energy to move. I just want to sleep forever, even though that's all I have been doing. If I'm not sleeping then I'm crying until I do fall asleep. There is no in between.

"Rain" I heard Mason call for me and he were standing beside the bed, I only know that because he ripped the duvet off me, "You can't stay in here forever" He told me and I slowly sat up then looked at him.

"I want to be left alone" I told him and he sighed then started walking away so I went to lie back down when Mason grabbed the duvet then threw it off the bed.

He then quickly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, "What are you doing?!" I asked annoyed, hitting him in the back with my fists but he weren't phrased by it.

"I'm doing what you would of done if it were me or one of the twins in that room" He replied taking me down the stairs before he placed me back down on my feet.

"I lost my boyfriend, Mason. The love of my life" I stated and he nodded his head slowly.

"Did you forget that I did too?" He asked and I looked at him, how could I forget about that?, "When Beth died, you let me know that you were there for me. You stayed close even though I was doing everything I could to push you away" He said and I dropped my head.

"I'm sorry, I was trying my best" I stated and he sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm not telling you this for you to be sorry. I'm trying to let you to know that you have me and the twins. You're not going to push us away" He told me and I looked up just as the twins stepped into the hallway.

"He's right. We are here for you, Noona, because you are always there for us" Miles said and I looked at him surprised at what he just called me.

"Did you just call me 'Noona'?" I asked and he rolled his eyes at me as I smiled widely.

(Author's Note: 'Noona' is what young Korean males call their older sisters or older females that they are close with. 'Noona' literally means older sister)

"It may have escaped your attention but you are not the only one that has lost Glenn. We lost our Hyung too" Max added and I looked at him in awe then sighed as I slowly scanned each of their faces. They all looked so tried and looked like they had been crying too.

"Come here" I said holding my arms out and they all came towards me then once they were close enough, I wrapped my arms around them, "You know that I'm so proud of all of you, right?" I asked and they slowly nodded their heads at me.