𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

·  ⠀⠀✧. *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚

title — fallingfandom — mcumovie — thor; ragnarok, 2017pairing — loki laufeyson x oc (andromeda ymirdottir)characters — andromeda ymirdottir, loki laufeyson, the grandmaster, thor, jinx hoddottir, janus hodson, bruce banner, valkyrie, hela odindottir

title falling
fandommcu
moviethor; ragnarok, 2017
pairingloki laufeyson x oc (andromeda ymirdottir)
characters — andromeda ymirdottir, loki laufeyson, the grandmaster, thor, jinx hoddottir, janus hodson, bruce banner, valkyrie, hela odindottir.
prompt enemies to lovers
theme relationship tropes
word count2166
notesocs belong to my fic 'loyalty'. andromeda is the goddess of infinity.

·  ⠀⠀✧. *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚

ANDROMEDA WAS GETTING FED UP WITH WHAT SHE CALLED 'THE IDIOTS'. But these idiots were more commonly known as Thor and Loki. They, along with a group of 'superheroes' on Midgard known as the Avengers, had caused her more hassle in the last few years than in her 1,000 years of existence. From stealing her stones to misusing and tampering with them, the constant fights and arguments that occurred was draining both physically and emotionally.

But it was Loki that annoyed her the most. He was usually the being behind the issues that occurred with her stones. First, he aided the Frost Giants in stealing the misusing her father's Casket of Ancient Winters. Then, he steals the Mind Stone and uses it for ill intent. Then, he steals the Space Stone to allow an alien army to destroy New York. And after two deaths, he was back once again, after pretending to be his father and leading Asgard in his place.

Andromeda was trying her hardest to get rid of the troublesome duo, but one way or another, they always managed to weasel their way back into her schedule. And this was the predicament she found herself in currently.

Every two years, to keep the peace, Andromeda would visit Sakaar to watch the Grandmaster's grotesque Contest of Champions. She hated the display of violence, which usually ending in death and a fit of belly-laughs from the Grandmaster himself. Andromeda didn't hate the Grandmaster, rather the two were quite close friends. That's why she would consistently go to visit him without fail, even if she found his fascination in cage-fighting repulsive.

She wasn't expecting anything from her usual visit. The tiresome endeavour to appear happy as she watched one creature tear another apart from the luxuries of the Grandmaster's viewing box. What she wasn't expecting was the all too familiar raven locks and black and green attair.

Her personal guards, Jinx and Janus, rolled their eyes as they spotted the back of the God of Mischief's head sat a few meters away from the Grandmaster on the long, white sofa. Andromeda copied their actions, her bright blue eyes rolling to the back of head with a sigh. Her silver -glittered eyelids shimmering under the yellowish light of the room. Her long gold and silver dress hugged her frame as she walked closer to the sofa the two men were seated upon. The Grandmaster, seeming to sense her presence, turned her head to look over his shoulder. A large grin spread across his tanned face, the neon blue stripe the ran down from his bottom lip to the underneath of his chin stretching with his skin. He stood up swiftly, his hands gesturing out towards her, his cyan painted nails catching her eyes immediately, making her smile.