𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍

Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Fred Weasley x OC
Prompt: Halloween
Word Count: 1237
Warnings: none

Fandom: Harry PotterPairing: Fred Weasley x OCPrompt: HalloweenWord Count: 1237Warnings: none

ROWAN REID - The Gryffindor Head Girl was in an immaculate mood and it was all because it was her favourite day of the entire year

It was Halloween.

For centuries, the Reid family had celebrated Halloween night at Hogwarts. But every witch and wizard through the family tree had celebrates differently. Some followed the traditional Scottish traditions of the family, others participated in trick-or-treating if it were a weekend, others celebrated the harvest and celebrated Samhain - a traditional Wiccan holiday that had weaved itself into the Reid's Halloween day.

But Rowan had different plans.

She was spending the entire day with her boyfriend and his brother. Her best friends and the infamous prankster. The Weasley twins - Fred and George. They had met on the first day of the first year, all those years ago and managed to not totally annoy each other over that time. Fred and Rowan had been dating since their third year. It was actually George who 'forced' them together. He always said it was his biggest achievement. Neither Fred nor Rowan could disagree - they had never been happier compared to them now as a couple.

The three of them had big plans for Halloween. All included pranking and chaos. Fred and George were the brawn, while Rowan was the brains - hence why she was Head Girl, she never got caught because she was smart enough not to get physically involved. She did try and tell Fred and George this, but they enjoyed the thrill of getting caught.

"Today is a very special day!" Rowan Reid declared as she skipped through the dimly-lit hallways of Hogwarts, passing by her fellow students.

A scream slipped from her lips as she felt arms circle around her waist from behind and spinning her around in a circle. "It is a special day," the familiar voice spoke into her ear with a grin that she could feel against the shell of her ear.

"Very good observation, Ro," a nearly identical voice spoke a little further away from the first.

Rowan laughed. "Let me down, Freddie."