𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃

Fandom: IT 2017
Pairing: Teen! Reddie. (Teen! Losers Club friendship in general.)
Prompt: "You must be drunk."
Warnings: underage drinking, swearing, hints of flirting, how Reddie's relationship began essentially.
Word count: 1997
-------------------------

THE LOSERS were sat around Bill's basement, trying to find something entertaining to do

THE LOSERS were sat around Bill's basement, trying to find something entertaining to do. It had been 5 years since the Pennywise incident and their lives had suddenly become less eventually. They couldn't complain - all of them would take boredom over the killer clown, however, their apathy today was eating them alive.

They weren't doing anything exciting at all. All seven of them were sat, talking about nothing and listening to the same Pet Shop Boys album on repeat. Ben and Bev were sat in the loveseat together, looking through the records, not planning on changing the album at all. Ben still hadn't admitted his feelings to the ginger girl and it aggravated all his friends, causing a lot of teasing from Richie. Bill, Mike and Richie were playing Super Mario Bros on Bill's Atari. The three had finished the game multiple times since it was released, so they were only playing it again because they had no other games to play. Stan was reading his favourite bird book for the what must've been the 50th time. Eddie was pacing about, ranting about how bored he was - like usual.

"Like we've graduated! We should be out celebrating or something not stuck in this shitty basement-" Eddie ranted, his arms waving around in the air as the words rushed out of his mouth.

"H-Hey!" Bill yelled, offended, not taking his eyes away from the video game glowing on the screen.

"Sorry, but this is shit. We're 18, for God's sake! And we stuck in Bill's basement with nothing to do," The short brunet boy was exasperated. After the events that he experienced when he and his friends were 13, Eddie had grown up a lot. He liked going out and he liked adventures - anything to get away from his toxic mother. So being trapped in a dark basement was not high on his to-do list.

Stan rolled his eyes, nudging his book closer to his face. "I'm perfectly happy like this, thank you very much."

"Well, good for you, Stanley, but I, for one, am not. You've read that book like 100 times, how are you not bored?"

"Well, what do you suggest then, Eddie Spaghetti?" Richie called over his shoulder before Stan could answer, his thumbs rapidly clicking buttons on his controller.

"Don't call me that," Eddie ordered, halting in his tracks before quickly going back to his rant. "Well, I don't know. At least I'm doing something different."

"Eddie, we've heard this rant 7 times in the last 2 weeks," Bev said, lowering the Queen record in her hands to her lap in order to raise a brow over at the brunet. "It's not exactly new."

Eddie groaned, falling into the couch beside Ben and Bev. "Save it, Beverly. I'm not in the mood for your sass."

The ginger girl snorted. "You're just pissy because you know I'm right."