𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘

Fandom: Harry Potter (Marauders era)
Pairing: Sirius Black x OC
Prompt: "Why the hell are you ok the floor?"
Warnings: none
Word Count: 476

Fandom: Harry Potter (Marauders era)Pairing: Sirius Black x OCPrompt: "Why the hell are you ok the floor?"Warnings: noneWord Count: 476

MICHELLE LENNEY was a Gryffindor student at Hogwarts. She was a short, ginger-haired, freckle-faced girl that was fearless — hence why she was sorted into the red house.

However, there was one thing that did cause her confidence to falter and it came in the form of Sirius Black.

She had a crush on him now for a few years, ever since their second year at school. But Sirius only saw her as one of his classmates — she doubts he even knows her name.

Michelle was on her way to her next class yet, like usual, she was running late.

Late enough to not realise the staircase that she needed to go down was about to shift to another stairway.

It was last minute when she noticed and she slid to a stop. So fast, that her feet lost balance and her body collided to the tone floor below her. Her books flew in the air and landed beside her on the floor. From an outside perspective, it looked almost comical rather than painful. Plus Michelle made no move to stand up or looked in pain. Just fed up with her clumsiness.

"Great," she mumbled, blowing up a strand of her ginger hair that fell between her eyes.

She faintly heard footsteps rush up to her but she didn't pay any mid to it, as she couldn't find the effort to stand, or even sit, up.

"You alright, Lenney?" A familiar voice cause her body to stiffen up slightly. "Why the hell are you on the floor?" Sirius chuckled, peering down at the girl on the floor.

Michelle scrambles up, not realising Sirius' out-stretched hand that was offered to her. "Uh, just slipped is all."

Sirius raised a brow as he smirked watching her nervously push her hair over her shoulders. Before Michelle could, Sirius be my down and picked her her textbooks for her. "Come on, love. I'll walk you to your class."

"Oh, you don't ha-"

"I want to," Sirius grinned, cutting her off before she could finish with a wink. Michelle's face flushed red but walked with him anyway. "So, Michelle, how come you're so late. Thinking about me?"

Michelle nearly chocked on the air in her throat. A comment like that would've made her a fumbling mess but she didn't want him to think of her like his usual admirers. "In your dreams, Black."

Sirius laughed heartily. "Touché, Lenney. Touché."

The two finally made it to her classroom and thankfully it hadn't started yet. Sirius gave her textbooks back to her. "Thanks, Sirius," she smiled.

Sirius grinned. "No problem, Michelle. See you around," With that, he winked and went off to his next period.

THE END