𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Fandom: Stranger Things
Pairing: Steve Harrington x OC
Prompt: "Stay, please. For me."
Word count: 842
Warnings: mentions of nudity, fluff

FELICITY HADLEY and Steve Harrington had been going steady for a while now

FELICITY HADLEY and Steve Harrington had been going steady for a while now. 13 months and 19 days to be exact — he'd never admit it but Steve had marked when he had asked her to be his girlfriend on his calendar and would frequently look back at it to make sure he hadn't forgotten it.

He never did.

It was a Saturday, also known as Felicity and Steve's day. Every Saturday they would try and spend the full day with each other — usually it never worked out thanks to Dustin, Steve's little best friend, interrupting them. They wouldn't show their irritation but it was getting to them that they hardly ever had any alone time.

So the fact that the two were snuggled up in Steve's bed at 8am on a Saturday, with no parents, no siblings, no Dustin in sight— it was considered a miracle to them.

With her head resting tiredly on Steve's chest, she hummed content lay as his finger ran through her hair and down her bare back.

Steve smiled at the sound and carried on. He even felt his heart flutter as she nuzzled closer to his chest and her gentle breathe tickling the skin there.

He faintly heard her mumble something but because her face was practically squished to his chest, he couldn't hear her.

"What did you say?" He asked, titled his head down to look down at his girlfriend.

Felicity also moved to peer up at Steve and Steve could've died right there and then and gone to heaven. Her beautiful eyes framed by long lashes staring up at him made his heart nearly explode. He saw her mouth moving and only just caught on to what she was saying. "I said 'I love you'."

Steve grinned, his grip of her tightening slightly as he pressed a kiss to the crown of her head. "I love you t-"

Before he could finish his statement, there was a loud bang at the front door. Both teens groaned and rolled off of each other. Steve was about to move to stand up and pull on his shirt and pants but stopped when he heard a shout from outside.

"Harrington! Come on, dude! You said you'd take me to the arcade!" Dustin shouted from the front door.

Steve dropped his pants and walked over to his window, only wearing a pair of boxers. He pushed the window open and shouted Dustin over. "I never agreed to that, Henderson!"

"Yes, you did!" Dustin countered. Felicity giggled, pulling the covers up to cover herself up. Steve turned his neck at the sound and grinned at her. "Is Felicity in there?!" Dustin shouted, noticing Steve turn away from him as if he got distracted by someone. "Felicity! Tell Harrington to take me to the arcade!"

Steve sighed. "Shut up, Henderson," Steve pointed down to the younger boy in his yard. He turned back to Felicity as if debating whether to stay with her and get rid of Dustin and then come back.

"You're actually thinking about this?" Felicity asked.

Steve slumped back on the bed with a groan. "I don't know, Feli. I could just go and get rid of him and come back?" Felicity nodded sadly, Steve noticed. "Unless you don't want me to?"

Felicity sighed. "Is just we promised each other that Saturdays would be our alone days, and for a year and a month, we still haven't had a Saturday to ourselves."

Dustin shouted back up the window telling Steve hurry up. Steve ignored it and shuffled up the bed and knelt in front of Felicity. "I know, baby. We will. I'll just get rid of Dustin and I'll be all yours."

He went to stand up but Felicity pulled him back to the bed. "Dustin has a biker hat he would happily take him to the arcade," she pointed out. "Stay, please. For me," she fluttered her lashes up at him, trying to convince him to just back in bed.

Steve grinned, leaning forward and pecking Felicity nose before standing and going back to the window. "Get there by yourself, Henderson!"

Before Dustin could protest, Steve had already shut the window and locked it.

He launched himself back on the bed, tackling Felicity to the mattress, causing them both to erupt in a fit of laughter.

"Anyway," Steve spoke, leaning on his elbow as he hovered over Felicity, taking in how she looked so carefree and stunning in his bed. Her hair was fanned out on the pillow beneath her. Her skin flowed as the sun hit her from the window. Her large smile melted his heart. Steve pressed a lovingly slow and passionate kiss to Felicity's lips. When they pulled away, their hot breathes fanned across each other faces. They could still faintly hear Dustin complaining outside before giving up and leaving, resulting in them both giggling. "As I was saying, I love you too."

THE END