6.

HERE IS  MY BIRTHDAY GIFT🎉❤🔐

She woke up early in the morning as today was going to be her interview.

She was offered a job in a company named Hamnah limited enterprise.

She don't know what the name stands for so she put that thought aside as it is not part of her business.

She hurriedly took her bath and dressed in a black abaya.

She applied some powder, lipstick and kohl to look presentable. She picked her black bag and made way to the dinning to take her breakfast where her family are waiting for her before she gets late.

As she stepped outside, she heard the sound of birds singing in a rhythmic voice that bring a source of solace to every soul.

She spent almost thirty minutes before she got a Keke napep. She gave the man the address of the company and in less than thirty minutes she was dropped at the front of the big company and the name Hamnah limited enterprise was written boldly.

As she entered the company, she was out of words as the building was beautiful and expensive.

Ayat Ahmad a secretary called. It was her turn for the interview. She was nervous but when she remembered what Mami told her, she felt relieved.

"Be careful and confident, answer all what they asked you, always believe in Allah that everything will be okay. I know you can make it. Allah bada sa'a" that is what Mami told her.

She confidently stood up and made way to the interview office. She knocked softly before she entered the office. When she entered, she saw three men all dressed up in black suit.

One is sitting by her right and the other two by her left. After they exchange pleasantries. She sat opposite to them and introduced herself.

After the tons and tons of questions she was asked, she made sure she answered all their questions correctly. She was given an hour break as they will discuss between them whether if she will be given the job or not.

She then excused herself to give them space to discuss as she went to go and have a look at the marvelous building.

An hour later, she was offered the job as the assistant to the C.E.O of the company. Unfortunately for her, he has traveled but will come back within the week so she will not have to wait for him. She can start work the next day.

As she was walking back home, she heard someone walking behind her and calling her name profusely.

She groans and uttered Hasbunallahu Wani'imal Wakeel before she turned to see who the person really is, and when she turned, she saw a full grown man dressed in a dark fitted jeans with leathers shoes and collared shirt.

He had a glowing skin, a devil's fork beard, a pencil thin moustache, a salt and pepper subtle, a dazzle with wonder eyes and a vivacious personality.

"Can I help you please?" she asked politely.

"Yeah I was passing by when I saw you so I decide to talk to you" he responds.

"And what do you want to talk about?" this time, she sounded harsh and she doesn't care because this man standing close to her is just going to waste her time.

She was tired and all what she want was to go home and have a hot relaxing shower but this man here is just going to waste her precious time.

"I just want to ask you if you don't mind me be your friend" he said making her to look at him up and down..

"Mr stranger I don't know you neither did you know me. Is that how to start a friendship? If you don't have something important to tell me, can you please excuse me because I have something to do unlike you who is jumping from one girl to another" she said rudely and hissed loudly for him to hear as she continued walking.

He just stared at her completely shocked with her reaction because he didn't know she is that tough.

She went back home very tired and that man has completely spoiled her mood but the moment she stepped in, all her worries washed away as she inhale the good scent of Mami's turaren wuta.

She went and hugged Mami as she asked her to go and take a shower. They will be waiting for her at the dinning to eat lunch.

After taking her shower, she was now dressed in a simple gown with her scarf folded and tied neatly revealing her ebony black hair that fully fell down on her shoulders.

She told Mami and her siblings how the interview went on and they all congratulated her and wishes her luck with Mami showering all the blessings.

Ayat stared at herself lost in thought  because she don't know whether if she is going to fulfil the responsibility she take.

She do know that it's not easy

It's not easy

It's not and it will never be but as long as her family are going to be happy. She is ready to make that sacrifice.

She is ready to put that smile on their faces no matter how small it is.

Yeah losing a parent is not easy especially a father. It will take a toll on the family. But no matter what she can't let Asmaa and Hanan feel the absence of their father.

She is ready to be the father in the house and she do know that Abba will be very proud to have her as his daughter.

And like he said his blessings will always follow her.  Ayat knows that he is always there and he will help her when she needed him.

Ayat promises to rise before the sun rises.

She promise to pray before the birds fly

She want to take hold of her prayers, before death take hold of her but most importantly she want to depend and submit all her affairs to her lord. Because he alone can help her and not anyone else

KILI LIN KILI LIN. HOW  ARE YOU AND HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING

PRAY  FOR YOUR BABY SHE  IS +1❤🔐

SO AYAT HAS GOTTEN A JOB BAH.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHO THAT MAN IS?.

HAVE  YOU CHECK HHBFH, MEND OF HEART AND A COLLECTION FROM HER THOUGHT?. IF YOU  HAVEN'T WHAT  ARE YOU WAITING FOR, KINDLY GO AND DO SO.

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENTS AND FOLLOW.

IG: EESHA_SPEAKS.

WITH  LOVE AEESHA_AHMAD❤.