23

It's exactly two weeks and they have started to accept the fact that Ayat has gone forever even though they're not sure.

There is no phone call that will tell them that she is okay.

Jabir didn't call, no message and they feared what he might do to her.

The house has lost it's peace ever since Ayat was kidnapped.

Mami regrets every second of her life because she was not able to fulfill the promise of protecting Ayat like she said.

"Even though Ayat is not your daughter but please take care of her for me. I trust you and I know you will never disappoint me." 

"You don't have to say this
and beside Ayat is my sister's daughter and I promise to never disappoint you."

This is the promise she made while Ahmad was alive and Today she fails to fulfill that promise.

Adeel lost his best friend and Ammi also felt bad for not seeing her best friend's blood ever again. Everyone is sad in that house and things are worsening.

"Mami take your medicine please." Hanaa said

Hanaa is tired of asking Mami to take her medicines. This has been happening ever since Ayat's departure.

Mami don't use to take her medicines, Asmaa has been admitted at the hospital, in fact many problems are just arising without solutions.

It's only Hanaa that's strong and she is tired of everything. She want to lean on somebody's shoulder and pour her heart but if she break down like this, then who is going to take care of her family.

She just have to exercise patience and see how things goes on their own accord.

The police are tired of this case. They just pray a miracle will happen and Ayat will come back to her family.

Eeman was not able to digest the fact that her best friend is nowhere to be found.

Ayat's pictures was all over in case if anyone will see her. With much persuasion from Hanaa Mami was able to take her medicine but not long after a knock interrupted them and Hanaa went to open the door.

Abbie, Adeel and some officers were the ones knocking. They entered with a salam and just a look at Hana made Adeel to pity the poor girl because she is going through alot.

Before they find a spot and sat down Mami came rushing to them and Adeel knows what was going to happen.

She knows they're trying their best but still she just want to see her daughter.

Ayat means the world to them and even for once they never imagine living without her.

After they exchanged pleasantries among them one of the officers attempt to talk but Mami cut him.

"I think it will be better if you save your saliva for something good." Mami said.

"But ma'am we have been trying our best can't you see that" The senior officer said.

"Yes I can see that" Mami said sarcastically.

The senior officer massage his forehead because Mami is just making things hard for them. Why can't see that they're trying to do their best just to make sure her daughter return home safely.

"Ma'am we will try our best to make sure we bring her back" The senior officer said because there is no good in exchanging words with her especially in her current state.

Mami looked into his eyes with last string of hope.

"Please save her if you can" She pleaded her eyes brimmed with tears.

Adeel left the place because he is useless and he can't do anything to help the matter.

What has Jabir did here. For sure Adeel will not spare him whenever he set his eyes on him.

Adeel was just enjoying the weather that sooth his broken heart when his phone starts ringing.

He thought it's someone important that is calling him but when the person's name appeared on his screen, he frowned his face in anger.

"Layla" Her name appeared on his screen. He hasn't heard from her for a very long time since the day she made him did that stupid thing.

He wanted to deal with her but before he would even do that many problems keep arising.
Adeel refuse to pick her call. It rang for five times and he didn't pick.

He was about to switch off his phone when a message notification was sent to him.

"I mean no harm, you will want to hear this because it's about Ayat meet me in the garden in the next 30 minutes."

Layla.

The moment Adeel read the message he stood up instantly and was heading to meet layla. He is ready to do whatever she asked him to do as long as he will save Ayat.

Adeel reached the garden and called layla. He can't risk any chance of saving Ayat in his life.

"I thought you will not come" Layla said when she saw Ayat breathing heavily as he arrives.

He hasn't change a bit except the tiredness in his eyes which clearly shows how he cared for Ayat.

Layla still love Adeel but if she can't have him she will let him go even if he said he loves Ayat.

She is tired of living this kind of life. The life her father raise her in for a very long time. She is tired and now she want to live a normal life.
She will leave everything and start afresh from the stratch.

"Sit " Layla commanded.

Adeel sat close to where layla is as his heart beat erratically with many what "if's".

Her silence is eating him up, he just want to know where Ayat was kept so that he will save her.

At that instance when Adeel sat in that silence he find comforting peace to his broken heart. Something he never gets for long.

As far as Adeel knows layla she is always looking for trouble but today she was calm.

What's wrong with her" Adeel said under his breath.

Layla compose herself before she looked into his eyes without battling an eye lash.

"Ayat is in Agadas, it's either you save her or you will receive the news of her death" Layla said.

Adeel was out of his senses for some minutes and when he regained back his senses he ran out of the place as long as his legs would carry him.

Layla was scared especially when he acted in that manner.

He just hope he will be able to save his long lost friend and even if this is going to be the first and last good thing she will ever do in her life then she is ready to do that.

FEW CHAPTERS TO GO KINDLY DO CHECK MY OTHER BOOKS AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER REGRET DOING SO❤.

TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND😊😊.

KINDLY DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW

IG : EESHA_SPEAKS

WITH LOVE AEESHA_AHMAD ❤.