24

"Agadaz" Mami said in utter shock
Why didn't she think of this in the first place.

They left that place for the sake of peace and now that peace has now come back to hurt their lives again.

What they ran away from for years with the intention of living a normal life is now ruined within some couple of days.

It's true that no matter how you run away from something it will still come and hunt you, and now their past is back to hunt them again.

What if Ayat regain her senses and she remember everything?

Mami was scared because leaving Ayat with that monster. It is not a good idea and everything can happen to Ayat.

She staggered back but Ammi hold her so that she will not fall down.

"Agadaz" Mami said again.

"Does that mean he will hurt her,  No that won't happen we have to go to Agadaz now." Mami said

"We have to go and save her from that monster. I just know that my baby is in danger and she need my help now." Mami cried.

"Rakeeya calm yourself and explain things to us please " Abbie said.

Mami explained everything to them without omitting any part and when she gets done, none of them was able to utter a single word.

"You mean to say Yaya Ayat's real name is Sarah Bnt Fadeel Ahmad Muhammad Al-Afasi, Yaya Adeel's Arif, she is Najla and the real princess of Agadas?" Hanaa asked her mother

"WOW"

"Yes" Mami said.

"And you're not her biological mother" Asmaa added.

"But why?"

"Why will you hide something as important as this! Mami why?" Hanaa asked with tears in her eyes.

"Mami do you know for how long she has been suffering?,"

"Do you have any idea of how she is hurting inside,"

"How those nightmares keep hunting her life"

"Mami do you have any idea of how she start abusing drugs just to get rid of all those bad nightmares she failed to remember"

Mami cover her mouth with the hem of her cloth as a sob escape from her mouth " believe me I have no idea"

"How will you when you never tried to find out what she is going through." Asmaa said.

"For Allah sake she can't remember her mother, her past and everything about her. Do you know how big this situation is Mami?"

"Why will you do this to all of us why Mami?"

"And the worst of it is we don't know  which situation she is currently in now" Hanaa said.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. We just did what we think is best for you and we did all that to protect you" Mami said.

Adeel was motionless, he was unable to speak nor move. He was the cause of all this and now innocent people are paying for the crime he did.

How will he look at Ayat?

How will he just look into her eyes after what he did?

How will he after all he did not fulfill the promise he made to her.

Ayat made a promise to Layla and now he has to fulfill the promise.

Before Layla expose Ayat's whereabouts, he promise to do whatever she ask from him and she ask him to help her search a woman she has been looking for.