If Only She Knew

STARTED ON FIRST JANUARY 2021.

Prologue

Hello cupcakes💘 the author of "His Heart Beat For Her❤," "Mend Of Heart❤," "The Secrets We Keep Hidden," And "A Collection From Her Thought."📖✒" is back again with another book "If Only She Knew 🌹."

"If Only She Knew" depicts a story of a girl Ayat who lost her father at a young age and being the elder of the family she has to stand up in order to meet her family needs.

In this book we will learn that at a poibt in our life we just have to forget our past and start building our future but how can we do that when each time we tried to move on our past still haunt us?.

Everyone has his own dilema in this world, everyone has his own ups and downs but that doesn't mean we're weak.

It means we're are strong because we can stand up and fight for what's best for us, we stand on our own, we stand strong, we stand to fight back even though we're are breaking inside.

Even if there is no one by our side, even if there is no one to tell us we can make it in life. We still believe in ourselves and we believe we can make it oneday.

After she lost her father, her pillar and her support, she has to stand up for her family to meet their needs.

She was offered a job at Hamna limited enterprises where she met Adeel who wants nothing but to make her life misrable. She can't anything nor can she stop him because she is working under him but she promise to never show him her weaknesss.

She always tells herself that along the road to success there might be obstacles, they might be ups and downs but it depends on what you decide to choose whether to continue with your journey or not.

If you chose to continue, bear in mind that somedays will be easier while some will be hard for you.

But if you chose to quit you will never know the end of that road and what it has in stored for you so she chose to continue with her journey because she believe that better days are coming and oneday all the suffering will be worth it.

If only she knew her father is going to die she will have fight death to stay with her father.

If only she knew that meeting Adeel will make her life miserable, she will not have applied for the job in the first place.

If she only she knew that many things will happen in her life that she never expected them nor does she imagine them happening in her life, she will have tackled the matters and solve all the problems before they arised.

But since she don't have any idea of such things happening in her life let's find out what will happen to her in "If Only She Knew."

Stay tuned as you will enjoy the book, remember that not all the time life is like a bed of roses. And like the hausa man said "Babu Maraya Sai Rago."

I hope you will enjoy reading the book😊😊.

Thank you for giving the book a chance😙😙It means alot to me❤❤.

Let me not forget this have you read"His Heart Beat For Her❤?. If you haven't my friend what  are you waiting for. Kindly go and add the book in your library because you will not regret doing so.

Follow me on Ig @ Eesha_Speaks.

Kindly  don't forget to Comments

Vote

Share and Follow

With love aeesha_ahmad❤.