10

"Ameer, can you escort me please." Adeel  pleaded.

Adeel kept pleading countlessly but Ameer refused escorting him.

He insisted that he  should go and apologize to Ayat alone because he was the one who offended her.

"Please buddy" Adeel pleaded again.

"I had warned you several times to stay away from Layla but you didn't listen to me. Look at what you have done."

'If you had listened to me and stayed away from her, all these wouldn't have happen, but No! You didn't." Ameer said angrily.

"Just the name layla disgust him" Adeel said

"Let's go" Ameer said

"Finally" Addel uttered

After arriving at her place, her door was closed. They searched around and spotted her at the backyard of her office, crying bitterly.

Adeel felt cold and touched, blaming himself for putting her in such a terrible situation.

He was about to go to her, then Ameer quickly held one of his hands.

"Not now" he said.

"But why" He asked.

"Can't you see she is in a bad situation? She's in pain and she won't listen to you."

"I'm afraid if you go to her, it will cause more damage than the one you've caused" Ameer said in a soothing manner.

"But....."

"No but Deel! That's the only solution. Let's wait for her to get over this first"

"Okay, let's go" Adeel said, feeling sad about not speaking with her.

His mind kept bothering him and he need to apologize to her.

He kept wondering why Ameer stooped him from talking to her.

All he can see is her swolled face and those eyes filled with rage and anger.

He can't think anymore, he need to apologize to her.

But can she forgive him ? Will she listen to his plea? What can he do?

Adeel was lost in his thoughts and driving.

Suddenly, he lost control while driving to turn and he heard a loud scream.

He dropped down to check but nothing was there. He thought it was just mare imaginations then he heard that same voice again.

Adeel was so uncomfortable with the sound he heard and he traced it down a sharp corner.

He saw two men struggling with a lady on the ground.

One held her hands tightly to the ground and the other, unzipping his trouser.

Adeel  was scared and in the rage, the girl got tired. She couldn't struggle anymore.

He took advantage of her tiredness and attempted to sleep with her.

He couldn't bare the sight, then he yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"

Adeel detest such an act with passion.

He felt very bad for witnessing the thing he hates most in his life and he couldn't bare the pain.

In a country where rape has become nothing and the victims are left shattered.

Immediately, he ran to them and hit one of the men so hard that he fell unconscious.