Characters

THE FAMILY OF ALHAJI FADEEL:

ALHAJI FADEEL
HAJIYA RAKEEYA
AYAT
HANAA
ASMAA

~*ALHAJI FADEEL*~:

He is the head of the family. He died in his mid 50's in a motor accident, he is a man full of drama. A person with a heart of gold and lending hand who put his family first before any other thing because to him his family are his top most priority.

~*HAJIYA RAKEEYA*~:

A good defination of a mother, who stand by her children's side after the death of her husband.

~*AYAT*~:

Is the first born of Alhaji Fadeel. A queen of real nation and one of a kind, hard exterior but if you tunnel through you will find a sweet, sensitive and wonderful soul. She is overall funny, intelligent and just overall an amazing soul. She is twenty  years old.

~*HANAA*~:

Second daughter of Alhaji Fadeel. She is an amazing soul, extremely caring, very sensitive but tend to hide it. She might come off as indifferent and impatient but it's only because she is working for a greater good which takes alot of effort. She is eighteen years old.

~*ASMA*~:

The stubborn and last born of the house, quite with the ones she is unfamiliar with and estactic with those she prizes. She notice when you are down and always brings you back up. She is seventeen years old.

*~

THE FAMILY OF ALHAJI NU'AYM

ALHAJI NU'AYM
HAJIYA YASMEEN
ADEEL
NAWAL
ABEER
AFAF
FADEELA

~*ALHAJI SUFYAN*~:

The head of the family a father to Adeel, Abeer, Afaf and Fadeela. He is a childhood friend of Abba, he is hard when it comes to work but very friendly to his family and friends.

~*HAJIYA YASMEEN*~:

A good definition of a mother. She is the mother to Adeel, Afaf, Abeer and Fadeela with her grandaughter Nawal.

~*ADEEL*~:

The only male child of the house, who controls the family business in his late 20's. An arrogant fellow who feels he is superior to those working under him but when it comes to his family, he is nice,very friendly and overly protective.

~*NAWAL*~: 

The only grandchild of the family. She is funny as hell smart and also stubborn, drama queen of the house. She is six years old.

~*AFAF*~:

First daughter to Alhaji NU'AYM. She is married and blessed with a daughter Nawal. She is nice and quiet with the ones she is unfamiliar with. Hard exterior but if you tunnel through you will find a sweet, sensitive and wonderful soul.

~*ABEER*~:

She is kind, nice and very sociable. The fashionist of the house. She is also eighteen years old.

~*FADEELA*~: 

Last daughter  of the family, a very quite and innocent soul with a friendly attitude. She is seveenteen years old.

*~

~*OTHERS*~:

EEMAN
AMEER
KHALEED
SUFYAN.

~*EMAN*~: 

Best friend to Ayat. A girl who has a girly sense of all that's good in life. She is an amazing lady, who always strives for the best and wish the best for other's. She is very gorgeous and pretty.

~*AMEER*~: 

A very close friend to Adeel. A man of his own kind, very amazing and generous.

~*SUFYAN*~:  

A secret lover of Ayat.

~*KHALEED*~: 

Eman secret admirer.

*~*~*~

ASSALAMA ALAIKUM!

HERE IS AN UPDATE

WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR?

KINDLY DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT AND

FOLLOW

HAVE YOU READ HHBFH❤?

IF YOU HAVEN'T, WHAT ARE  YOU WAITING FOR?.

HURRY UP AND READ SO THAT  YOU WILL NOT MISS😂😂😂😂.

IG: EESHA_SPEAKS.

WITH  LOVE AEESHA_AHMAD❤.