29

Dear Layla

Life never seem to be the way we want it to be. We're just living in the best way we can. There is no perfect life but we can fill it with perfect memories.

You see, everyone in this life has an untold story, it's like saying behind every tone there is an untold story.

Story we don't want to tell.

Story that only us know about it.

Story that are not welcoming to the ears.

Stories that leaves us with no option than to think we're not going to heal from the pain ever.

But no matter what your story is try to smile admist the tears.

Help people admist your struggles.

Live for your love one's.

Live for yourself.

And live for those who can't help themselves.

Be humble and let life treat you the way you deserve to be treated because we all are strangers in this world and we will leave the world like the strangers we're when the time comes.

They say those with good heart suffers the most. But I say those with good heart that suffers from pain are the ones the world want because despite the fact that they're in pain, a simple smile from them will change your whole day.

Layla I barely know you but then, there is a lot of advice from me
Never change yourself for something but change yourself for good.

Be loyal to people.

Be there for those that need your help.

Be proud that people reach out to you.

Be happy to help those that reach out to you.

But most importantly, love yourself for your own sake.

I met you when I least expected it but those moments are the best thing that have happened to me in my whole life.

You're my daughter and hadn't been I have enough time.

I would have tell you a story. A story of how I carried you for nine month in my womb.

I would have tell you how I feel your movement in my womb for months till I gave birth to you.

But since I don't have that time
Just know that you're the best thing that has ever happen to me.

And for Ayat. Take her as a sister
For you will have no one to call your family.

Leave the past as your past. And start to make a new beginning with good memories you will live with it in the present.

And lastly I hope you find it in your heart to forgive your Momma and you will live forever in my heart even if I'm no more.

                  Your's dearest Momma.

Layla cried hard and harder as she read her mother's letter. It's been a month after her mother's death but she is still feeling the pain.

They said with time pain leaves but that doesn't happen. The pain doesn't go away but you learn to live with it.

Destiny has a lot of ways in doing things because when she met her mother in the unexpected way then death took her away unexpectedly.

Layla always lock herself, crying and distancing herself from people. She is back to Agadas but she feel as if she didn't belong here especially the way everyone is showing her the love she didn't deserve or maybe they just pitied her condition and that's all.

Ever since her mother gave her that letter, she didn't open it and now that she did, she regret doing so because she opened a deep wound.

"Why will the pain not go" Layla yelled in pain.

"It's because you don't want to let it go" Layla heard Ayat's voice.

For Allah's sake why won't she leave her alone. It's not as if she don't want her close to her but she feel ashamed of herself whenever she look at her.

"Why can't you leave me alone" Layla said.

"I don't know either" Ayat said.

Layla knows that Ayat will not leave the room so she just let her be and they stay in silence.

"It hurt here" Layla said as she point to where her heart is.

"I know" Ayat said.

"Is this what you feel when you're in pain" Layla asked again.

Ayat hesitate at first but then she changed her mind. She is just trying to force herself into liking Layla especially when she remembered the promise she made to her mother. 

Is not that easy but she will try as she hope for the best.

"Promise me that you will take care of layla and treat her like your sister. I know that she has not been good to you but please for my sake forgive her"

layla's mother said to Ayat and Ayat cannot say no to a dying mother's last wish so she said yes even though she don't know if she will ever fulfill that promise.

"You see, whenever you're in pain everything hurt, you feel depressed, broken, lonely, sadness, emptiness and unhappiness."

"Your heart will stop to function and you will feel as if blood is not running through your body. Everything become toxic."

"You will feel nothing but the pain will be there and you don't know how to explain what you're feeling."

"People said you will heal from the pain, they're just lying. They're saying all that to make you feel better. You will never heal from the pain but with time you will get to learn how to live with it."

"The pain will go and come back and that is how you will learn to accept it. The pain has become a part of you and you can't do anything to get rid of it."

"Whatever pain you feel in your life is just like your relationship with your creator, because whenever you're happy you forget him and whenever you're in pain you remembered him and ask him for help but that's not how it should be."

"Be with your creator whenever you're sad or happy. It should be always both in pain, smiles, tears, laughter, sadness, happiness or unhappiness always be with him."

"I won't say the pain will go away but with time that pain will become a part of you and you will get to live with it in any situation you find yourself in."

Layla listened to Ayat as she kept on soothing her broken heart and she felt bad for treating her the way she did.

"Are you not angry with me?" Layla asked.

"Well I won't say I'm not angry with you but even if I do that I will be the one that will get hurt at the end. One thing I learn in life is that we should always forgive but never forget."

"I may forgive you but I can never forget what you did to me. Let's leave everything as it never happened and focus on how to build a better tomorrow. " Ayat said and leave the room.

"Is she really a human being!" Layla said as she smile.

Maybe it's time for her to start afresh.

She glance at the mirror feeling a revive energy she never felt ever since her mother's death.

Maybe Ayat is right. She has to live for herself and learn to live with the pain also.

KINDLY DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW

IG : EESHA_SPEAKS

WITH LOVE AEESHA_AHMAD ❤.