17

Adeel manage to enter his room with great difficulty. 

Even that Adda have to support him.

He don't know what he is feeling but everything is just too much for him.

How can this happen?.

How can he kill her and still not remember anything?.

Is that the reason why Ayat couldn't remember him in the first place?.

And how will she react when she regain her senses back?.

Will she call him a muderer that end her mother's life or not?.

Ya Allah! Adeel hold his head because of the pain he is going through. 

Everything is just too much for him and to top it all no one knows where Ayat is.

Yeah he said she is with him but no one knows where he took her to.

Everyone is so worried and they feared for what Jafar might do to her.

Abbie is also worried because Ayat is the only one that will remind him of his late friend and she is in only God knows where.

Everyone is worried.

Adeel pick up his car keys because if the police are not going to do anything. He can't lose the only friend he cherished all through his life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She woke up only to find herself in a warehouse. 

The place is dark and the only source of light is from a lamp.

She is scared, scared of what will happen to her.

She know the person that kidnapped her but what she don't know is, what did he really want from her.

She only met him that day, he said his name is Jabir and that she has something he is looking for a very long time.

And he will be her nightmare till the day he gets what he want from her.

He is looking for a treasure.

Something she don't have any idea of talkless of giving it to him.

Ayat told him that she don't know what he is talking about which makes him slap her and it resulted in her falling unconciousness.

She woke up only to find herself in this dark room.

There was no place to escape and her mind was telling her that her end is near.

She wanted to yell and scream but even if she do that, no one will hear her.

The whole place looks familiar and Ayat feels as if she has visited the place in her life but she couldn't remember anything.

Different thought are running through her mind and she don't know which one to focus on.

One thing she is sure is that her family are worried.

She felt empty.

She is tired of everything happening in her life.

All the walls she built for years has been crashed completely.

How can she complete the remaining of the pieces?.

How can she save the remaining puzzles once again?.

Just how can she?.

Ayat want to scream but she don't have the energy to do that so she sat there quietly all in her thoughts with the only source of light from the twinkling stars.