26

Mami woke up only to find herself in her sisters room and every corner she peeked at remind her of her late sister.

Their memories and every single smile they shared as sister's and the tears she vowed not to shed again start falling without any notice and she can't do anything to stop them so she let them fall on their own accord.

Mami saw Ayat's cradle and it was not changed from the position her mother kept it for years.

Every corner reminded her of her sister and it really hurt knowing that she is no longer around not to talk of sharing those moments with her again.

"It hurt not to have you here." Mami said as she wipe her face.

She didn't know when Hanaa and Asmaa entered the room but their embrace makes her want to shed more tears again.

She don't know why but she is glad they're present.

"Everything will okay Mami and when Ayat come back, we will build a happy family here"

"We will make new memories and cherish them"

"A family that Abba want to build "

"We will fulfill that dream he always want to fulfill and forever we will cherish them" Hanaa said.

"Yes they're going to build a new family because that's what Fadeel want to build but he was not able to do that but it's like his daughter's are going to fulfill that dream so why not give it a chance" Mami said to herself.

"Promise me that you will help Ayat to fight this war and help her recover especially now that she remembered everything."

"She needs your help more than anything now so please don't leave her alone no matter what" Mami said to her daughter's.

"She never left us in our difficulty so why should we abandon her when she need our help" Asmaa said

"We will always be there for her Mami" They said and Mami hug them tightly to her.

Echoes of noise is what make them break the hug and they wonder what's happening again.

They ran out of the room in haste in order to know what's happening that is creating such noise.

"We want to know our princess"

"We want to know our real princess, let her come out,  we want to know the truth" The people keep saying and non of them have answers to their questions.

Guess the people are tired of all the drama's that were unfolding in the palace.

Adeel knows they will not do anything to harm them they're doing all this to show their anger which is visible.

Although he has informed them how Layla has been faking her identity as per her Father's command but nor Layla nor Ayat is available to disclose the truth to the people.

Out of nowhere a huge breeze covered the place.

The Sahara along with the sand were doing a huge effect by blocking people's view as if a war is going to take place.

People start to look for shelter to protect themselves because they can't stand straight in that place.

The view is not clear but definitely something big is going to happen.

Adeel tried to take a glimpse of what's happening but he end up falling miserably on the floor.

Mami starts shaking because things are now worsening and she don't know what will happen next.

"Soon the words of truth will come to disclose itself from lies"

"The words of truth"

"Words of truth"

"The moment of no sacrifice, war and no room for lies again"

"I may not be able to witness that day but one thing I'm sure is that Ayat will be part of this war and her life will be in danger but she will pass through it"

This is something Ahmad told Mami some years back and now it's happening

"No!"

"No!!"

"No!!! this can't happen" Mami said

"This cannot happen"

Adeel hurriedly hold Mami before she fall down again.

"What happen" Ammi asked.

"Ay...A...Ayy...Ayat" Mami tried to asked.

"We don't know Mami" Ammi said
Mami sigh afraid of what will happen next.

"MUHAMMAD AHMAD FADEEL AL-FARAZI" One slave shouted.

"Muhammad Ahmad Fadeel Al-Farazi" The people said in disbelief.

"Muhammad Ahmad Fadeel Al-Farazi" Adeel said again.

Everyone was shocked to hear this. They don't know he was still alive because for several years there was no news that said he is alive and now he appear out of nowhere.

Muhammad Ahmad Fadeel Al-Farazi vanished like air and he appeared like a ghost.

They were approaching them and the people were also moving forward.

They want to know whether if their eyes is playing trick with them or not.

"Don't move forward it's a set up Mami said.

But Adeel was not hearing all that was said, his focus was on them because it's like Muhammad was not alone.

His eyes is telling him that he is with Ayat and he want to find out.

Adeel want to find out who was with him and he hope she was the one.

He just want to set his eyes on her.

He want to look into her eyes and beg for her forgiveness.

He want to do that before its too late.

He want to feel her warmth close to him or the way she send her million dollar smile into his way that make him lost all track.

He want to see his long lost friend.

He want to make another memories with her.

And fortunately, Ayat and her grandfather were the ones coming towards them.

They were discussing something that only them can hear what they're saying but Adeel's attention was only on her.

His Arfat is back.

His Najla.

His Sarah.

His princess and his Ayat.

Tears of joy start falling from his eyes as he await them.

Out of happiness

With smiles

Tears of joy

Tears of unshed pain

A return lost one

A true leader and a role model.

The people bowed in respect for their old king.

They're happy and it seems like the tears they've been shedding will stop falling today and in this moment.

The Sahara will dry the tears of pain and welcome the tears of joy from now henceforth and his smile is all what they want to make them realize that their happiness is back and forever they will never stop smiling till eternity.

Ya ALLAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING WE'VE FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO SAY NO TO THIS BABY😢😢.

KINDLY DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE AND FOLLOW

IG : EESHA_SPEAKS

WITH LOVE AEESHA_AHMAD ❤.