Chapter 39-Stuck

I just hope BTS win the Grammys, they deserve it more than anyone my fingers are crossed since long....
______________________________________

Warmth, tenderness and comfort. All Yoongi ever wanted. All of it provided to him by nothing but his dear bed.

He can almost imagine the heavenly feeling of the soft covers and fluffy white pillows over him.

The peace and tranquility taking over him as he dives deep in dreamland.

With no botherance and disturbance, Yoongi would stay for eternity like this...

Or rather not?

The young teacher's eyes open up slowly, a yawn escaping his pretty mouth. Seeing no trace of clear light or surroundings. Why is it so dark? He feels up his surroundings. Already missing his imaginary slumber.

What it is this place?

Yoongi doesn't know if he's still dreaming of hallucinating. Turning his head, to the side he observes he is covered with something, something hard and cold and not so soothing.

Suddenly, he feels a slight sharp pain in his side. On both both his sides. This is not a dream. He tells himself before attempting to sit up straight in wherever the fuck he was. He needs to get out of here!

Why was he lying on the dirty, hard, cold concrete floor anyways?

Ah! It's just the sharp edges...books.. and documents causing the pain. Now that he looks around, he's covered with books and documents and files all over. What the actual fuck. How bad he wanted it to be pillows instead!

Yoongi runs a hand through his hair, his brain attempting to recollect the memories of how he randomly ended up in this shitty basement like creepy place. What a mess he made.

The old storage room...Damn.

Of course the damned storage room! That Kim Heechul had asked to bring some files from! Yoongi swallows thickly. An attempt to comprehend what could have happened.

He can't believe??? he seriously?? passed out?? In a place like this?? Knocking over the shelves??? And made the files fall over him?? God...wish he doesn't get fired for such unprofessionalism.

But you can't blame him totally. Poor sleep deprived man was on the verge of falling unconscious anytime since morning. They'd understand right?

Speaking of morning, what time is it right now? Yoongi looks around and finds his phone laying beside him...dead ...not even a single percent left. The open flashlight must have consumed all the charging.

Judging by it, the teacher assumes it must have been hours already! Goddamnit! He needs to get out!!

Now fully in sense due to the little shock, Yoongi quicky puts his phone in his pocket and gets up on his feet. Taking in the place more. Yep, it IS the storage room. So big and dark...Only little light entering from the high window. The sky is indeed, quite cloudy.

As he walks two steps towards what he assumes to be the door, a faint sound enters his ears. He can't exactly make out what it is, but sounds like some...battle? He shakes his head. How the hell can a battle occur in the middle of his place.

(The storage room isn't rectangular in shape, it's has few conerns and multiple walls.)

Waking further more as he turns aound a corner, he finally sees it... the source of that sound... to his utter shock and displeasure, of course it's none other than...