Chapter 41-Too Much Caffeine

"Are you going to stay the night? It's evening already..."

"Yeah hyung! I'll be practicing in the studio and then I'll maybe sleep in the company dorms. Haha."

Namjoon replies to Yoongi who has been helping the young hip hop star in the production of some his tracks.

Over the few days when Yoongi visited, both the men had grown closer. They discovered they had similar interests, opinions and styles when it came to music. As well they both admired each other's work, it was natural for them to end up as friends.

Though they still acted formal and respectful, it was the friendly kind of respectful.

It's a matter of few months when 'Rap Monster' will finally be able to debut.

The boy had signed contract with J-star Entertainment about three years ago, when he was only 18 years old. The training period was tough and full of difficulties, so he wishes his debut to be fruitfully successful.

"7 o' clock..I'm leaving now."

Yoongi speaks after looking up from his RoLeX watch. He comes here about 2-3 times a week after he is done with his classes at school.

Rap Monster's debut was equally important to Yoongi as it also meant his debut as a producer. He was the main in charge for the rapper's producing, composing and overviewing the song writing done by Namjoon.

"Goodbye hyung, take care."

"You too Namjoon."

And with that, Yoongi collects all his equipments and stuff into his black bag and throws it over his shoulder. He reaches out the studio door, to the hallway, to the elevator, to the lobby and finally out the J-star building.

Namjoon is very dedicated, passionate, talented as well as humble. He does deserve a lot of love and support in his career.

Yoongi wonders on the roadway, he's honestly impressed. Namjoon raps with such a great flow, accurate to the beats complemented by his perfect voice as if it was specially made for any kind of rap.

To talk of his songwriting...oh my my the boy could alone earn tonnes just by the way he writes his lyrics like a professional. Poetic, deep, and motivational. That's Rap Monster's style.

Yoongi agrees there maybe room for more improvement for Namjoon, but there's also a lot he could learn from him.

Honestly, Yoongi is really happy to be working in that place and meeting great people. He can never stop being thankful to his precious student, Taehyung for it.

Taehyung too holds a special place in Yoongi's heart. Not just as a favourite student or teacher's pet but a genuine admiration towards a likeable person.

With various thoughts in mind, Yoongi comes across a bright, warm and welcoming looking cafe on his path. It's located not much far away from the J-Star Entertainment company. He hadn't come from this route before so there's a lot to discover!

The sweet aroma of freshly brewed coffee filters through his nostrils, as if drawing him towards itself.

Yoongi checks the cash in his wallet before allowing his feets to enter the doors of the lovely cafe.

It smells even better inside.

It had been quite a productive yet tiring day for the young teacher. How could it be better than to end the day by rewarding himself a little cup of relaxing coffee, in a nice pleasant vibing environment?

He finds himself a lone seat near the glass display window.

Being the time of sunset, the eternal sky is painted in a beautiful orange. There are some fluffy clouds hiding the gradient red sun once in a while.