Chapter 3-Seoul Academy pt.2

Park Jimin
Nickname : ChimChim
Gender : Male
Age : 20
Profession : Maths teacher at Seoul Academy

• very rich family background
• son of CEO of Seoul Academy
• future CEO of Seoul Academy
• very attractive
• popular in the school
• laughs a lot
• talkative
• kinda flirtarious

___________________________________

"Pleased to meet you too. I am a maths teacher here and the future CEO of this school, Park Jimin." Jimin smiled at seeing the small, black haired pale boy looking up at him. He looked like a kitten.

Jimin led him to a room.

Probably his personal office room. It was a big room. Jimin sat on a luxurious sofa-chair. In front of it was a hardwood table with glass top. Opposite to Jimin, on the other side of the table was yet another expensive chair. Jimin ordered Yoongi to sit there. The said man did as he was told.

Jimin's office room

"Lets start our interview, shall we?"Yoongi nodded

Yoongi nodded.

"How old are you ?"
"22"
"Oh! I thought you were about 19. I am 20 by the way."

"From which school did you graduate ?"
"Daegu National Highschool."
"You used to live in Daegu ?"
"Yes. I moved to Seoul with my family after graduation. Here I met Hoseok, who hails from Gwangju."

"You know, whe I was younger, I lived in Busan. But later dad moved to Seoul with us to build this school."
"Hmmmm."
"In Seoul Academy, students from all over Korea come to study."
"Hmmm."
"Yeah, apart from Seoul, no other city has any school that can compete ours."
"Hmm."

"I'll continue my interview, do have any special degree in a subject ?"
"No."
"Do have any personal achievements ?"
"Yes I do, I won medals and trophies in highschool as I was in the school basketball team. And I won a prize at city-level Piano Playing Contest. I also won prizes for rapping in music events in my school."

"Any academic achievements ?"
"No."
"Have you brought your diploma and other important documents Hoseok must have told about ?
"Yes." Yoongi opens his bag he was carrying and shows Jimin the documents. Jimin just hummed examining them.

"Any hobbies ?" Sleeping was Yoongi's biggest hobby but he would be a fool to say that.
"Writing music."
Jimin's eyes showed a little wonder. What the hell is he doing here?

"Any special skills ?"

"Cooking, basketball, piano, rapping, writing songs, composing and producing and a little dancing I learned from Hoseok."

Jimin didn't seem convinced at all so he began asking him questions about his subject, computers. To Jimin's surprise, Yoongi answered most of them. Yoongi sure was good with computers.

"Do you have any teaching experience ?"
"No."
"Do you like to be a teacher ?"
"M-maybe."

"And my final and most important question. Why did you decide to choose this path ?"

Yoongi just coudn't come up with a good excuse, that he accidentally told the truth.
"I ju-just couldn't get any other job. And Hobi got this one for me so........"

"So...do you have any idea how hard it is to even get job as a janitor here ?"
"Umm...well thi-this school is sure very luxurious so...its no wonder." Yoongi felt uncomfortable.

"Yeah, Hoseok's amazing talent got him through, but I couldn't belive the Principal actually agreed to have YOU here."
That being said Yoongi felt kind of guilty and looked down.
"Hey, don't worry. Now that you are here, you have to will work accordingly right ?"

"Yes. I am sorry."

"Teacher Min, I am not saying that you don't deserve to be here. Its just that the other employees who got it the hard way are gonna judge you." Yoongi looked up at him again, eyes showing slight anxiety. His uneasiness was clearly visible. Jimin felt bad for saying it that way.

"M-My whole point is that since everyone might not have a positive perspective of you, you need to show them that you do have what it takes to be here. Gotta prove yourself, will ya?" Jimin smiled a bit.

Although Yoongi didn't give a shit about other people's opinions about him, he would never risk his one and only job.
"Hmm...Yes, I will, Teacher Park.

"Uhh...I actually think others might like you, you look pretty cute."

Yoongi felt kinda weird at the sudden compliment. "Th-Thank you Teac-" Jimin interrupts.
"Please! Just call me Jimin. I am the youngest teacher here. Besides, I was a student here, just 2 years ago. It would be weird as fuck if my teachers, when I was a student now suddenly start to address me as 'Teacher'.

"Oh ! You were a student here Jimin ?"
"Of course, it is my dad's school. As soon as I graduated, he made me work here as a teacher. Ask why."
".....Why ?"

" Since, I will have to take over this school in the future, my dad wants me to gain as much experience as I can by working here. Yep, in order to gradually understand and learn everything I need to, he wants AT LEAST 5 years of experience, god knowns what is AT MOST. But I still guess it won't be more than 7-8 years. Currently its my 2nd though."
Yoongi was just nodding at everything Jimin was saying and responding yes when he asked something."

"Oof. We are talking too much." Jimin chuckled. You are talking too much, Yoongi thought. But of course, he won't say that out loud to his...basically boss.

"Min Yoongi-ssi, you can start working from tomorrow. Today I can just show you around and tell you about basic rules and stuff, whaddya say ?
"Yeah sure." What else could Yoongi say anyway ?

Yoongi and Jimin were walking down the expensive marbled hallways and talking, mostly Jimin.
"Hey Yoongi-ssi do you know, you are also assigned to be the class teacher of 3-H."

(Since Seoul Academy is a highschool, there are first year students, second year students and third year students. Classes of '3' are of third year students. The divisions or sections are made within them as A,B,C.....and so on.  There are more than 15(in Seoul Academy) sections at each class level.(here, third years) Students of different sections sit in different classrooms. So basically class 3-H consists of third year students of section H.
Did I need to tell this?)

"Huh? I didn't know i was assigned a class too. I'll.......deal with it.
"Yeah. Good luck with 3-H."

They spent the time just roaming around the magnificent highschool with Jimin being Yoongi's tour guide, showing and introducing the giant and amazing halls of the school.

When it was lunch, Jimin went to the school cafeteria while Yoongi went to Hoseok to eat with and after it ended, he went back to Jimin to continue their tour. Jimin was also telling him the rules and basic things he needed to know. Yoongi just thought he will get lost in this palace/castle of school if left alone. The tour won't just end revealing more of the dream-like school of Korea.

Now, was about time for school to get over. "Jimin, I'll go to Hobi now, the school is about to get over." "Hmm ok." "Thanks for today." They bowed to each other.

Just as Yoongi turned around and walked a bit, Jimin's hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer.

" If you have any concerns or issues regarding anything, you can just come to me. "

______________________________________

How is the story so far?

Do like long chapters?
If yes, I will make the scenes more detailed.

Thank you.
I love you.