Chapter 18-Meeting You

This chapter is ????'s p.o.v
______________________________________

I find myself standing in front of a park.

The weather is pretty cold but the sun is up today. I guess its about noon right now.

I look around and see I'm on the footpath beside a wide road. A woman is holding my hand. She has above shoulder length black hair. Her complexion is fair and she's wearing red lipstick. She is really beautiful. We both are dressed up in warm clothes.

Looking down at me, she speaks in her soft voice,

"Why don't you make some friends here and play ?"

Still clutching my small hand in hers, she take me inside through the entrance of the park.

Now it clicks me !

My parents had sent me to stay with my aunt for a few months. I haven't started school yet so there wouldn't be a loss. Well, most kids of my age are already in kindergarten though.

I arrived here yesterday only. I had been so tired that it didn't take time for me to fall asleep. I woke up in the morning and had breakfast.

My aunt is about near about 30 years old. She is a housewife who got married two years ago. A gentle, lovely and soft spoken woman.

She doesn't have any kids so I felt lonely. This is why she brought me in this park since its close to her house as well. Also, she had told me that she herself has many friends who visit here regularly.

Yeah, thats why we're here.

Now, that I am inside, it looks like a typical park to me. There is greenery, pathways in between, benches, a pond with a bridge over it, dustbins, and Swings & children's play area !

My aunt looks at me, "How about you go play in the sandpit ?"

I nod as I watch her approach few other women who were sitting on a bench. Probably her friends.

I go to the sandpit and notice that no one else is playing over here. Never mind. I'll play alone.

Wow! I've made like 7 sandcastles now. I am so proud of myself ! But now I want the ridesssss. But first I go to my aunt to inform her. She gave me a nod and I hurry off to the slide.

Weeeeee.........Its so fun ! I wish my friends were here. I'd wanna play hide and seek. But its okay alone too.

"Can you play with me ?"

While climbing up I hear someone and turn around to face a boy. He seems to be slightly older than me.

"Yayy!! Lets play togethah." I jump off the slide and go to him flashing my smile.

"What you want to play ?"

"I wanted the seesaw but it turned out that I was the only kid here until I saw you."

"OKAY!!! Seeesawwww." I grab his hand and we run to the colorful ride meant only for two people.

"UPSIESSS........DAISIESSSS......" I keep on screaming as my seat goes up and down. I notice that the boy is just smiling at me.

After we got tired, we went to sit on one of the benches under a tree. Thats when we start talking to each other.

"Hi." He speaks gesturing his hand a bit.