Chapter 9-Bad luck pt.2

The younger shot a glare at his teacher causing Yoongi to break out of his thoughts.

As Yoongi slowly sensed the surroundings, he realised he needs to get out and dashes off without sparing a glance at the boy.

He actually made it out easily.

Yoongi had accidentally stepped deep in wed mud earlier while on the way, causing stains on the green grass.

Following his footsteps Yoongi got out of the maze, grabbed the notebooks and ran fast to his next class hoping he had not wasted much time.

"Hey, What time is it ?"
Yoongi asked a student and sighed in relief when he got to know that he still had a period left.

I guess I'll finish the correction in my office. Yoongi thought gazing at the ceiling.

What was Jungkook doing there though What was Jungkook doing there though ?

____________________________________

What. The. Actual. Fuck???

How could that man find me here? Why did he come here? How did he know it is my secret hiding place ? Did the red head send him to stalk me ?

Most importantly, how hell did he not get lost in the maze ? I thought I was the sole person to know the way.🤔

Jungkook was still sitting in the maze, with a thousand thoughts running in his mind.

____________________________________

"Hi hyu-WHAT HAPPENED ??? DID SOMEONE BEAT YOU UP OR WHAT !!!!?" Hoseok exclaims gazing at Yoongi.

"What ? I was like this in the morning as well.
You didn't notice right? Dummy." Yoongi spoke mockingly.

"Go to the washroom now and fix yourself. You goddamn teacher,what do think will be the impression on students ?" Hoseok replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't boss me around! H-hey....I know wh-what to do."
Yoongi felt embarrassed that he actually had forgotten about it and roamed in the school like an idiot.

He quickly went to the washroom, tucked shirt in and fixed clothes, wiped his shoes, tried to straighten his hair with water and washed his face.

Hoseok was waiting out for his dear friend just playing a tetris game.

"Say what now ?" Hoseok looked in the direction of voice, Yoongi coming out.

"Hmm...all good." Yoongi walks ahead of him. "Or maybe not."

"What do you mean ?" Yoongi asks with a worried expression.

"Hyung, don't tell me you were so late, you didn't even check your clothes."

Yoongi stayed quiet with a confused expression.

"Your pants are a bit torn at the back."
How can you be so careless hyung ?

"Shit! What do I do now ?" Yoongi basically spoke to himself looking at the floor clearly embarrassed and maybe nervous.

Hoseok smiled comfortingly and put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.
"Don't worry. I have black trousers with me."

Yoongi looked up at him, not nervous now.
"Why do you have extra trousers ? You bring them to school everyday ?"

Hoseok didn't expect Yoongi to ask a sudden question but anyways.
" I bring them, in case if I would need them. Since I'm a dance teacher, I rather wear sweatpants or something while dancing. These I keep in case something formal comes up."