Chapter 2-Seoul Academy

Jung Hoseok
Nickname : J-hope, Hobi
Gender : Male -_-
Age : 21
Profession : Dance teacher at Seoul Academy

• normal family background
• Yoongi's best friend
• excellent dancer
• sometimes teases Yoongi
• cheerful, hopeful, helpful
• is admired/liked at Seoul
Academy
___________________________________

Yoongi was waiting for Hoseok at his front door and noticed him in a distance. Hoseok hurried to him. Yoongi smiled and said, "Lets go now."  "Hey hyung ! Shoudn't you thank me for accompanying you to the school."  "Yeah sure, my house just comes in your way to school. And by the way, I was the one waiting for you.~"  Hoseok just chuckled at Yoongi's reply. "Okay, now lets get going."

"Hmm...so what is the school like ? You've been working there for about an year now."
"Pretty much NOT a like normal high school, it is very big and luxurious. Only the richest of the rich can study there. I will show you around when we get there."
Hoseok and Yoongi just walked to school as it wasn't so far away. And yeah, with Hoseok's outstanding dance moves, it was a piece of cake for him to get a job there.

Arriving at the gate, Yoongi stared in amaze at the massive structure. "Damn! Its enormous. I've never seen a school this big."
"Yeah. Don't forget you're here because of me hyung." Hoseok teasingly said. "Well yeah, I'm actually grateful to you for that." Yoongi replied with a smile.

Gate

Seoul Academy

Seoul Academy

And yes, Yoongi didn't get this job by himself. He had been jobless ever since graduation which was four years ago. He had been opting in different fields but each time luck betrayed him.

Jung Hoseok or Hobi, as called in the school was already a teacher there and liked by everyone. Since there was a vacancy for a computer teacher, he seems to have convinced the Principal to let his best friend, Yoongi join. It was hard as Yoongi was inexperienced and didn't have a special degree but eventually he did get this one job, just because of Hobi. Anyways Yoongi did have skills to work on a computer.

Don't get confused with CEO and Principal. Here, they both are different people. The CEO id basically  the owner of the school. The Principal is employed by the CEO to look after the management of this school and working of other teachers. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're early! Lets wander around." Hoseok offered and of course Yoongi would agree. Hoseok led him to the extravagant flower garden of the school where the students would learn about different species of flowers. It was an excellent spot for resting or...perhaps a date ?

perhaps a date ?

Garden

Yoongi swore he didn't know the name even of a single flower. All of them were exotic species imported from god knows where.

Closing their eyes, they sat on the delicate ground of trimmed grass surrounded with blooming flowers, mesmerizing scent in the air and beautiful butterflies around. Out of the blue, Yoongi felt a hand falling harshly on his cheek, slapping him.

"The fuck Hobi ?" he exclaimed out. "What? Its not my fault you dozed off even after sleeping the whole goddamn night. !"

Yoongi was shook (Jungshook XD) "I...I dozed off....WAIT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO SLAP ME ?" Hoseok chuckled,"I tried every other way though. Whatever, you've wasted a lot of time here. The school is about to start now..."

Their school started their day with an assembly of about half an hour conducted by the teachers and student president body where all the students and teachers gathered. They recited prayers, made announcements and shared knowledge. Students were allowed to present an article or other educatory stuff in the assembly if they wanted to.

Yoongi and Hoseok were rushing to the assembly hall when suddenly a voice called out. "Teacher Jung, Wait !"

They stopped and turned back to see a tall red haired man with glasses walking up to them.

"Yes ?" Hoseok answered. The man's gaze diverted towards Yoongi, "He is the new computer teacher you brought, I suppose ?"

Hoseok just nodded while Yoongi stared at the man. "Ok..you just move on to the assembly hall. I would like to talk to our new teacher." The man said adjusting his glasses.

"Ok" and with that Hoseok left glancing back once. The man approached Yoongi a little closer and commanded," Introduce yourself."

Yoongi bowed a bit,"Good morning Sir, I am Min Yoongi, the new computer teacher here. Pleased to meet you." Yoongi didn't forget the basic manners his mother taught him the previous day.

The man bowed too, "Pleased to meet you too. I am a maths teacher here, and the future CEO of this school,........."

___________________________________

Guess who?