Chapter 36-Hired pt.2

Kim Namjoon
Stagename : Rap Monster
Gender : Male
Age : 21
Profession : trainee under J-Star Entertainment

about to debut soon
• mainly raps, but also a song-writer
• has an unusual fashion sense
• loves to wear sunglasses all the time
• warm and mature in nature
IQ of 148
obsessed with plants and crabs

______________________________________

Yoongi watches a weirdly dressed up male walk in the room clapping his hands.

He is wearing funky black clothes and high tops shoes, accompanied with chains, rings, earstuds and black sunglasses.
Hip Hop style~

Yoongi could tell that he is some of sort of a rapper by the very first appearance. The male's style is kinda similar to one of his styles too, except that he prefers simpler and emo more. Either way, he seems pretty cool to Yoongi.

But his hair though-

Well...let's not judge someone's hairstyle. Who knows, they might themselves not like it in the future.

The male stops clapping, his previously amused face dropping into an 'oh shit!' one as soon as his eyes dart towards the managing director and head manager. Yeah..he realized he interrupted something.

He was about to apologize and exit almost as quickly as he entered, but the head manager dude spoke up.

"Aaah I nearly forgot about you Namjoon-iyah!"

Oh right.

This male, now named Namjoon didn't really interrupt them. He was supposed to meet up with the head manager to discuss some points upon his upcoming debut. But apparently, the manager had the interview arranged with Yoongi now which Namjoon wasn't informed of.

"Umm..do I come later?" He awkwardly questions, pushing his sunglasses a bit up to adjust them. The music that went in his ears while he was strolling around waiting for the head manager, caused him the urge to find out who produced such good quality. Guess he can assume it's the new face he's seeing in front of him right now.

Meanwhile, Yoongi sat there in silence. Not wanting to move or change his posture so just tilted his head instead. Shifting his eyeballs to look back and forth, left and right.

"You can stay if you want.." The managing director declares in his shallow voice. (deep is overrated)

"Umm...okay." Namjoon eyes the place and goes to sit on an empty chair beside the big window that gives the high city view. "Is it this gentleman who is the owner of the music that was just played." He asks after a while, making himself comfortable in the seat.

It could be told that there are not very much formalities amongs the different people working in this agency despite their position. They all get along well and are seemingly friendly.

"Yes..Min Yoongi-sshi." The head manager gestures towards Yoongi with his hand, makes eye contact with him and looks back at Namjoon. "And Mr. Min, he is one of our trainee rappers, Kim Namjoon."

"Nice to meet you!'

They both say at the same time. This might have earned a little giggle from the two older men present. Though it is an awkward moment for both Yoongi and Namjoon.