Chapter 27-Airport Rumble

"Walk in a straight queue y'all."

Jimin smiles at the students who are stepping out of the school buses. Each with their respective classes and class teachers at the front. Other teachers followed behind.

The school has arrived at the airport for the much awaited Hawaii trip. Enthusiasm being evident in the cheerful air, and on smiling faces of the pupils.
These children of rich society aren't excited mainly for a tour they could easily afford, but because the significance of travelling with schoolmates is one of great pleasures.

Hoseok, one of the staff who aren't any class teachers, could take its advantage and freely walk wherever he desires. Without the pressure of responsibility towards a particular set of students.

And so does he, strolling along with his short best friend who is guiding his own class through the airport. Taehyung undoubtedly being right behind them.

Entering the airport, Hoseok almost flinches, as if remembered something.
"Oh shit! I need to take a shit...be right back."
He says to Yoongi and roams about asking for directions to the bathroom.

.
.
.
When all the students had gathered inside, Jimin makes an announcement instructing the students to mark and submit their travel bags.

While all this process is going on, Jungkook and his gang joke and bicker at the back, just like any other friend group would do.
One of them suddenly interrupts the chatting, coming up with a different topic to discuss upon.

Minghao : Guys! Have you planned what all we are going to do there ??

Jaehyun : Oh right...we need some material to play with too.

Yugyeom : Wouldn't the school provide us ?

Jungkook : No one knows what that red head has planned....

Yugyeom : yeah...

Jaehyun : So..what do you guys want to-

Mingyu : I got something interesting to share !

Jaehyun : Don't fuckin interru-

Eunwoo and Minghao : Tell us man.

Jungkook : What is it about?

Mingyu : Its a rumor I found.

Jaehyun : Didn't you hea-

Minghao : What kind of rumor ?

Jungkook : Rumorrrrrrrr!!!!

Jaehyun : Listen bitc-

Mingyu : I found it online. The story goes like-

Jaehyun : SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

All of them fall silent and turn to the fuming boy.

Yugyeom : Chillax duuude.. chillaaax....

Jaehyun : Chillax wuh ? Interrupting me like dicks... *to Mingyu* And you! Continue your dumb ass story in the airplane.
We gotta discuss important matters.

The brunette stays quiet for few seconds, anticipating responses.

Jaehyun : What ? None of are speaking now??

Yugyeom : *rolls eyes* Just speak what you have to.

Jaehyun : So I was saying, what do u guys would like play there ?