Q & A pt. 1 Answers

I'm high-key obsessed with ^^ this video, the background music fits too well.....

Ahem! I mean well last time, I published a Q & A session..so here are the answers to them~
Thank you all who took part in it. I tried my best to answer your questions nicely👉👈

Yoongi

How are you so thicc?? And Ilysm Istg I would die for you

10 squats. 2 times a day. 5 times a week. Do this and you'll soon get thicc too.
OR you can try my strategy, but that's a secret ;)

And thanks for loving me ^o^ but don't die please. It's not comfortable sleeping in the the prison.

Who do you choose, Taehyungie or Kookie ? I love you btw 😘

Who's Kookie? Hmm... I guess you are referring to Jeon Jungkook. Well..teachers shouldn't be biased, but I would surely pick Taehyung over EVERY OTHER STUDENT.
Since you claim to love me maybe I can acknowledge you too.

Have you ever thought about dating
taehyung, Jungkook, or maybe even a threesome'-' I asked because CoUgH* I cOuGh* see taegi *CoUgh* Yoonkook *Cough* and taegikook.

O.o Did I hear it correct? I mean-NO how could I think so they are my students!! I probably wouldn't ...would I??
*cOuGh* I'm not into dating anyone right now.

Why you didn't like jimin? You kinda mean to him :( he's good I promise btw i love you

I don't think I was being MEAN to Jimin. He's a undoubtedly a good person. It's just that sometimes I tend to ignore him when he is being too touchy and annoying.

And why is everyone saying 'I love you' lol don't expect me to say it back~

Important question: Why are u so cute???

I'm cute because I am Min Yoongi. No further discussions required.

Jungkook

What did you ate because how are you so hot?

Choose, it's me or banana milk, now

I don't need food to be hot duH.

Banana milk > whoever the fuck

Choose, author-nim or Yoongi 😔 I love 'chu~

Ddaeng! I don't want to choose either. Never ever that lazy ass Mean Yoongi. I HATE HIM. As for your author-chan...... she made such a cute UwU bunny like me a JERK in this story. Fuck her for that!!!

Do I still have to choose??
Okay then author-chan cuz she likes me.

Why are you trying to be mean to yoongi when you know you won't get the reaction you want? It isn't me in your place, but I feel embarrassed when I see those parts. >-<