Chapter 19-Seat Partners

It was morning and as usual it was the assembly first.

An announcement is made that next day, a ballroom party is organised and every student is supposed to attend.

So that is why Jimin asked me if I liked dancing that day.
Yoongi thinks while turning towards Hoseok who was standing right next to him.

"So, are you up for it ? They never said it was compulsory for teachers too."

Hoseok looks at the shorter male releasing a sigh,
"I wish I could. But I gotta attend a wedding tomorrow."

Yoongi thinks for a while before speaking up,
"I wasn't interested either. You aren't going either so I guess its a good reason not to go. Haha"

"C'mon hyung ! Don't miss it just for my sake. You should enjoy yourself." Hoseok replies caressing his hyung's back.

"But I've never been to a ball before. I wonder what it'd be like."

Hoseok smiles sweetly,
"I attended it last year and was really amazed. I promise it you'll have fun. So......what do you think ?"

Yoongi's expression didn't look amused and he replies, "I'll try" before turning away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook sat frustrated in his original seat not wanting to go right in the front, but it was his overreactive brother's decision.

Whats worse, that he would have to bear all this shit everyday for at least one period and that to by a teacher he despised a lot.

After glaring mindlessly at the blackboard, he breaks his gaze on hearing the door open and Min Yoongi entering.

Yoongi had a plastered smirk on his face all the time. But as he looks at Taehyung in the front seat, who was present, his expression softens.

"Is your headache okay Taehyung ? You could rest for the day."

"I'm fine now Teacher Min, *soft smile* thank you for worrying about me."

Yoongi returns a smile which again forms into a smirk as he looks all the way.

"Jeon Jungkook !"

Of course, Jungkook was expecting this.

"Pick up your bag."

Why did he have to remember this ?

"And......sit with Kim Taehyung."

With this being said, the two boys had their eyes gone wide having the same thought in mind.

What about my image if I sit with him ?

Jungkook tried to be calm and simply strolled towards his seat while rolling eyes. The girl who was previously sitting there gets up leaving to his seat.

As Jungkook was sitting down, Taehyung was nervously sweating with a thousand thoughts rushing in his mind.

Why would Teacher Min do this to me ? Did I do some mistake ? Had I not been good ? What will others think seeing us sitting together ? Is Teacher Min mad at me ?

While Yoongi was still smirking to himself being proud of what he just did.
Good boy and bad boy....what a perfect match !

Before he could begin the class, a schoolwide announcement is made asking all teachers to gather in the meeting room.

"You kids just study and don't speak among yourselves." Yoongi says to his class while walking out.

Without wasting a second, Taehyung too rushes out of class and successfully finds Yoongi still in the corridor.