Chapter 13-Popular Boii

This chapter is the continuation to chapter 11.
______________________________________

Jimin and Yoongi were walking in the corridors casually until Yoongi asked again.

"So...what did you want to talk about ?"

Jimin smiles enthusiastically.
"Do you know whats this Saturday ?"

"A weekend." Yoongi proudly replies.

"Oh you don't know...." 😯
"Of course I don't, pabo." 😑

"Do you like to dance ?" Jimin asks grinning and wriggling his eyebrows.

"Why don't you get straight to the point ?" Yoongi was already annoyed because of that Jeon Fucking Jungkook and now this Jimin....

Jimin notices that Yoongi looks upset. He doesn't want to trouble him more but still he asks,
"Is something troubling you Min ?" Jimin sounded concerned.

"Why do you care ?" Yoongi is being cold now. Not intentionally though.

"Don't forget I'm the soon gonna be CEO. Is my responsibility to ensure my staff doesn't encounter any worries or bothers here. Besides...." Jimin said 'besides' too lovingly while leaning and staring at Yoongi right in the eyes.

"Besides?....………......." Yoongi got kind of lost in Jimin's gaze not sure of his own thoughts.

"Besides, you're a new teacher here. So you should get comfortable here."

"Oh. Its that."
Min Yoongi what were you thinking ? This Jimin is such a tease, don't let him make your thoughts wander.

"So, will you tell me whats the matter ?" Jimin raises his eyebrows.

Yoongi snaps out of his thoughts, "N-nothing much. Just students who think they're supreme and can do anything." He rolls his eyes.

Jimin just sighed, " I knew it. Jungkook is exceptionally mean to new people, students or teachers.
Did something happen ?"

"Uh..Few days ago, he was messing with me so I pushed him and kicked his crotch hard warning him." Yoongi chuckled a bit.

"But today he...." And Yoongi told everything. Though he didn't mention the fact that he saw Jungkook in the flower garden maze.

"His actions remind me of 2 years ago..How he used to bully Miss Choi...so much that she quit the job. After that, the students teachers feared him and his gang, well..not me."

"I remember you mentioning this once. But what could a kid like him even do ?" Yoongi was fazed.

"At that time, Jungkook was a freshman, full of arrogance and pride. Miss Choi was a young teacher.
From what I heard...she once scolded him in class, and after that Jungkook showed his true colours."
And Jimin a gave long, detailed account of Jungkook's horrendous actions. By the way, he didn't commit any known crimes.

Jimin continues, "And so..he was on the verge of getting expelled, but after talking with his family and so, he was saved.
Guess you handle him Yoon ?"

"Min ?"

Yoongi didn't answer so Jimin turns around and sees him leaning against the walls, his eyes closed probably dozing off.

Jimin eyes were wide in shock.
How the hell can this man sleep here ? Weird.

He starts shaking Yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's p.o.v.

Wahhh!!!!! I am being shaken. Who the fuck is waking me up??