Chapter 21-Ball pt.2

Yoongi aimlessly walks into the crowds of people gathered around realising that the dance has already started.

Looking down, he feels awkward and uncomfortable, maybe because of the couples. Never been to a place like this before, Yoongi doesn't know what he should do. Just stand there ?
I feel like going back to sleep.

He slowly looks up to familiarize with the surroundings. The soft tuned melody he heard before was playing. And pairs of boys and girls were dancing hand in hand, displaying their elegant moves.

Yoongi was glancing at each couple dancing (I rhymed ><) until his eyes stopped on Jimin. Again.

Jimin was legit dancing with 2 girls at the same time!! And that too in such a perfect harmony as if it was a performance.

Jimin is such a good dancer, if only Hobi was here, there would have been a good competition.
Yoongi thinks while staring at Jimin's smoothness.

The said man catches Yoongi staring, sending him a wink along with lip biting.

No this person isn't worth staring at.

And Yoongi tries to look away from the redhead at the other couples but he doesn't know why his eyes won't listen to him and keep landing on the hot male.

"Umm....Teacher Min would you....l-like to dance..with m-me ?"

A feeble voice makes Yoongi snap his head towards it to see a very cute looking girl standing with expectant eyes. He recognised her, she was from his class.

"Well, I'm sorry Jihyo....but I don't feel like it." He replies to his student with a small smile.

"..Its okay Teacher Min..I-I'll just go ask someone else then." Saying, so she scoots away.

Yoongi sighs and looks back in the previous direction only to find Jimin nowhere to be seen.

"Looking for me?" Someone speaks from the left side of Yoongi.

The pale teacher turns around and sees Jimin standing very close to him staring right into his eyes.

"I saw how you rejected that girl. Man! You should enjoy yourself. Whats the deal in dancing ?"
I'm sure people would love to be your partner."

Jimin's expression was like a warm yet disappointed one.

"One, I'm not a fan of waltz and two,......I feel weird." Yoongi had started off confidently but slows down just murmuring the last part but still loud enough for Jimin to hear.

Jimin didn't want to have any of it. Its an event of his school, he wants everyone to enjoy themselves and not feel uneasy or hesitant.

He gazes at Yoongi and all of a sudden, grabs his wrist pulling him towards himself which caused the older's head to bump into his chest.

"Hey wha--" "You'll dance with me." Jimin cuts off Yoongi displaying his sweet eye smile.

"WHA-NOO No way! Jim-"
"I know you feel uncomfortable considering the fact that this experience is new to you but, I can make it better." Jimin says pulling Yoongi by the wrist towards the centre of the hall.

"Li-listen to me. Arennn't we both guys ?"

Jimin who is dragging Yoongi while looking forwards replies still not turning to him,
"Its okay. I'm bi."

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows for not getting a complete answer.
"Bi--What ?"

This caused the taller to instantly turn around and stare at the older as if he was looking at some idiot.
"Bi--sexual. Obviously. What else is bi ?"