Chapter 11-Annoying Brat

Jungkook had a plastered smirk on his face and started staring intensely at Yoongi as soon as he entered.
Min Yoongi, you'll regret what you did that day.

As usual, Yoongi starts taking the attendance. He is calling out names one by one and the students respond with 'Present sir'.

He comes across a name which he expected to be answered this time, "Jeon Jungkook."

No response. Just some chuckles at the back seat.

"JEON JUNGKOOK !"

Yet no response. But chuckles intensify.

"Jeon Jungkook I know you are here. You ought to respond when your name is being called out."
Yoongi tried to keep his calm.

Jungkook's smirk grew bigger at the irritated look on Yoongi's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the attendance is done, Yoongi starts teaching.

While teaching, Yoongi generally puts up questions in between to make students recall the previous lessons.

Yoongi could tell by the look on Jumgkook's face that if he asked Jungkook, he would either not respond or will come up with something absurd so he decided not to interfere.

But Jungkook backfired. Whenever, Yoongi is putting up a question for a student, someone else from the back seats prompts the answer out loud. Not just someone.....its definitely a Jeon Fucking Jungkook.

Yoongi reluctantly decided to ignore this too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The students are assigned some written work by Yoongi. They are doing it while Yoongi is taking rounds in the class.

Jungkook seemed to have preplanned how he was gonna annoy Yoongi.

Yoongi saw from a distance that Jungkook hadn't even written a single word.
This annoying brat. Aish!

While taking rounds, Yoongi passes by Jungkook's seat.
Jungkook' smirk grows to its biggest.

He intentionally 'accidentally' dropped a pen right in front of Yoongi's foot only to be stepped on.

Unfortunately, Yoongi didn't notice this as he was looking the other way and steps on it, causing him to slip and fall down.

"OWWWWWW!!!!" Yoongi falls down with a thud.

Other students stand up to help him.

Yoongi wants to beat the shit out of this asshole right here, right now.

But he tries so hard to restrain himself as shit happening could risk his beloved job which he never wanted to lose.

Besides, he doesn't know what sort of family Jungkook belongs to and if things could mess up by beating their son of a---

So, no drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Yoongi looks like he is about to snap.
Haha its sooo fun ! Bullying your teacher is so fun. I'm doing it after 2 years and it feels great.
Jungkook's cute face looked pure evil right now. Thoughts running wild in his mind.

The period was about to get over and Yoongi was fed up. Jungkook had been disturbing the class every now and then.

DING DING

Yoongi lets out the biggest sigh ever.
No one had dared to mess with me this much before. And worst of all, I don't even know what to do.