Chapter 32-Blue Handkerchief

Ghosts don't exist y'all. It's just
Haunter and Gengar creating illusions 👻 Better get a Hoot-Hoot to make them scoot scoot 😀

_____________________________________

Yoongi couldn't sleep.

The teacher lays on his back on the bed. His eyes getting heavy as he could feel his body all weared out due to the exhausting beach activities. The lights were dim, bed comfortable and soft, peaceful silence in the room and the temperature too was just perfect to drift anyone into slumber.

He tries closing his eyes, thinking about pleasant things. Even attempts counting sheeps. But no, nothing is helping. Yoongi himself is surprised at the fact that he who could fall asleep at the randomest of places, now is having trouble in such tranquility.

As if, something is bothering him and keeping him up all night.
Is it an indication by my sixth sense?

He closes his eyes and sighs. Opening them soon again. While all the other teachers are deep in sleep, he just laid there blankly staring into the darkness.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

A sudden loud banging on the door startles awake everyone. Before Yoongi could process it and get up, the lights switched on. He glances in the direction to find Chanyeol standing by the switch, a terrified expression on his face as if just been woken from a nightmare. Well..all of them had that expression. After all, who the hell just crazily bangs your door at 3 am??

The banging isn't stopping. They confusedly look at each other's faces from their spots. Chanyeol by the lightswitch, Yoongi and Baekhyun sitting up on their beds, and Hoseok...on the floor hiding himself under a blanket.

"Who could it be at this hour...?" Chanyeol breaks the quietness.

Yoongi bites his sighing, "I..I'll go check."
He gets up from his spot, cautiously walking towards the never stopping banging door, scoffing at Hoseok on the way.

As he turns the doorknob, the door harshly pushes open almost making stumble and then fall on the floor. He finds himself being surrounded by a lot of persons.

Looking up to their faces, Yoongi recognizes them as Jungkook's gang. They all have a scared to death expression on their faces. Heavily panting, sweaty and wide-eyed, they keep shouting the name of Jungkook. Not even letting the small teacher speak.

"QUIET!"

Yoongi deeply yells out. Shooting each one of them a glare. This causes the already scared delinquents to unintentionally obey and go silent, fear still evident in their eyes. They back away making space for Yoongi, who awkwardly gets up wiping the non existent dirt off his pants.

In the meantime, the other teachers come there as well, Hoseok still tightly wrapping the blanket around him. They glance at the students and then at Yoongi, giving the pale man a questioning look.

"Only one of you will speak. Tell me what happened."
Yoongi announces. Pronouncing every word clearly with emphasis. They may not be in the classroom, but Yoongi finds it necessary to act like the teacher he is. Stern....yet soft.