Chapter 1-A New Day

Min Yoongi
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Profession : computer teacher at Seoul Academy.

• from a normal family
• broke most of the time
• loves sleeping and resting
• never been in a serious relationship
• a little hard to approach for strangers but very caring and soft inside
• a cute lil meow meow UwU with sWaEg
____________________________________

It was his last day.

Last day to enjoy all the freedom he had. Next day would be the first day of his career.

Teacher. Being one is one of the most difficult tasks. Making assignments, test papers, checking notebooks, making all the stupid files/documents, taking attendance, following whatever instruction Principal gives. But......thats not the deal.~

The most problematic job is, to deal with all kinds of students. It feels like working in a zoo. Of course there will be good students too but handling the delinquents is like playing with fire.

A good teacher is one who brings out the best out of his students and changes them for good. Like helping a quiet antisocial person open up or bringing an arrogant popular student down to earth. A good teacher doesn't only teaches the syllabus but also life lessons.

Yoongi wanted to be such a teacher, stern yet soft.

Although he didn't even know how to be one or what all he had to do after that. Yoongi actually never wanted to be a teacher in the first place. But the unemployed man got this one easily so he became 'a little' passionate about it.

Yoongi had somehow got a job as a computer teacher in Seoul Academy, a highschool. He doesn't have much idea about what the school is like though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi had spent the day with his family and then hanging out with friends.
It was night now, Yoongi was watching T.V. with his family, munching on chips and cuddling his kumamon plushie.

"Sleep early today, Yoongi. You have to go to work tomorrow."
His father said to him.
"Yeah appa, just as this movie finishes." Yoongi replied.
"Just learn to wake up at the alarm. Eomma is not always gonna pull you out of the bed." His mother spoke. He just nodded. She giggled, "Huhuhu our Yoongi has grown up sooo much ! And now.... he is gonna be financially independent ?"

The movie got over and Yoongi rushed to his room to hit the sack, not forgetting his kumamon plushie. His parents were just talking random things about him. His brother was already asleep.

Yoongi went to his room and looked in the mirror there. "So now you are gonna be Teacher Min, eh ?" Yoongi talked to his refection commenting on himself.
He ensured his clothes were ready for tomorrow, all the important stuff. And other instructions given by his mother.
Yoongi fell asleep as soon he laid on the bed, dreaming about tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud buzzing noise rang, waking Yoongi up.
Just as he was about to put it off, he realized he needed to actually be awake. Yoongi didn't want to be late on the first day of his work, so he set the alarm 3 hrs earlier he needed to leave.

Yoongi lazily got up from bed, stretched a little and went into his bathroom for the morning routine.

Damn! My hair are such a mess. I guess will have to shampoo, Yoongi thought to himself looking into the mirror. Good thing he saved extra time for random shit.

After that, he had a good, nutritious, healthy breakfast prepared specially for him by his mom.
"Thank you eomma. I love you" Yoongi smiled. "Love you too son, now hurry up, get ready and leave."

Yoongi wore a simple full sleeved white shirt and black pants with black shoes, silver belt and a rolex wrist watch to create a formal look on his first day of work. He grabbed a bag filled with lunchbox, water bottle, stationary, documents and stuff. Yoongi took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.

" J-hoooooooooooooooooooope "

____________________________________
Hey reader! Author here, what fo you guys think?
I am not confident about updating frequency but I'll try my best, ok ?
Sorry for any grammatil mistake. English ain't my first language.
I guess its gonna take some time for love to bloom here. This story is pretty slow paced.
Thank you for reading it.
I love you.