Chapter 30-Resort

Today, it is the second day in Hawaii and the turn of the 2nd years for the bus tour. As per the systematically organized 3-day trip scheme, each year students would have different days to visit nearby famous tourist destinations via bus. While the other year students would relax and enjoy several activities in their resort and the beach.

(a/n : I hope it makes sense. If not, then -
1st day in Hawaii| first years go on bus tour, rest stay back at beach.
2nd day| second years go, rest stay.
3rd day| third years go, rest stay.
^ the schedule)

"UGH!"

Jungkook lets out a low groan. The several fingers lingering over his sensitive neck pull back, then travel their way to his sides continuing the action.

"Shtaaph...tickerin-hAhAh.. meeee!!!"

"FINALLY! Such a heavy sleeper..."

The blurry image of Eunwoo now becomes clear as Jungkook rubs his eyes. His said friend is sitting on the bed by his side.
"Thank you so much for waking me up."
He replies, tone hinting light mocking.

"........."

"What?"

"Your morning voice....its hot, no homo."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you actually turn gay for me." Jungkook deeply chuckled. This time intentionally heavier.

"YAAH Cut it. And get up now, your breath smells like shit."

"What's the time?"

"8 a.m."

"Whyyyy so early?" Jungkook's expression turns into a cute pout as he whined. The gang had been playing in the arcade for too long last night, it was 2 a.m. when they returned back to their rooms.

Nonetheless, he sits up at his place and strechtes his arms, yawning. "Where are the others?"

"Dokyeom and Minghao are sleeping, I'll wake them up too. Mingyu has gone to the cafeteria and the others are already out wherever they wish.... You too get ready fast so that we can hang out someplace."

"Where? I don't feel like going to gym again. I'm still tired~"

"Aahh I was actually planning to go there. C'mon!! the chicks must be waiting for us to come and bless their eyes with our godly physique."
The two laughed at this with a drooped eyebrows expression like this one-

"The two laughed at this with a drooped eyebrows expression like this one-

"I already told I'm tired. Hey! Let's check out the spa instead??"

"Spaaaaa.....okay then. Quickly get done with your morning routine while I wake these two up too. Also, Mingyu should be back at anytime."

Eunwoo crawls back off the bed, walking down the stairs towards the lower bunks. He sighs seeing the two in deep slumber, entangled in each other. The blanket covering their lower torso.