Chapter 24-A Little Late

Yoongi's p.o.v.

Beach.....
I amn't much interested in visiting the beach either. Already been there many time. I hoped someplace more exotic like--

"Beach trip to Hawaii." Heechul corrects.

Wait what ? Am I hearing it right ?

"Hawaii ?" I ask unsure if I heard it correct.
"Yes Hawaii." Now Jimin replies staring at me. He continues, "Would you be interested in visiting there ?"

Man seriously??? I've never stepped out of Korea, not even to Japan. And they're taking everyone to goddamned Hawaii!! 
Wow just WOW.

I inhale some breath, "Yes of course. I'm sure the students would too love to be there."
Who wouldn't though ?

"See Jimin, even Min wants to go." The painting teacher says to him.

"Why wouldn't you want to though, Jimin ?" I ask.

He makes an unconfident face hiding something ? and sighs, "I just didn't feel like it...but now that you're interested too, maybe I don't mind.*blush*"

"Ayee~~ Jimin is being whipped I see." A teacher I didn't know speaks up.

Geez. I know I'm being referred to. Ugh!! I shouldn't blush now.

"I like how you see it, miss."
That pabo is making it worse. Why is he like this...
It feels awkward now.

Heechul declares after a while, "Ahem. So its decided. We're flying to Hawaii for the school trip. We'll discuss the details later. The meeting is adjourned."

That ended pretty soon and that too just because of my choice. Noice.

The staff starts moving out of the room.

Shit ! I totally forgot what I came here for.

Before they could leave, I inform the Principal and Jimin that I'd be on a leave the next day.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Next day

Third person p.o.v.

Buzzz.....

Buzzz......

Buzzz......

Buzzz......

-slap-

"dylnxarlpraqwplbzaw" Yoongi mumbles and turns to the other side to finish his sweet slumber.

The door opens.

" *gasps* YOOOOOONGIIIIIIII WAKE THE HELL UP!!!"

The said male immediately gets up with a shudder.
"What happened ? When ? Where ? Who stole my Kumamon ?"