Chapter 33-Challenge

Disgusting scene ahead!!
______________________________________

Jungkook pants hard. His mouth agape as sweat intensely drips down his temple. Wet brown bangs sticking to the forehead, almost covering his dark hazed eyes.

He leans in again. Sloppily connecting his juicy red lips to the ones of the feminine figure infront of him ; pushed to the wall under a staircase.
His hands are pressed on the said wall at either side of the figure's head. Her own arms being wrapped around the boy's back and shoulders while she kisses back.

"Let me go now!! Jungkookie oppa~"

Giggles are released by her as she playfully squirms after pulling back... causing Jungkook to smirk at the action.
He grips a tight hold of her hair. Yanking her forward till his mouth is near to the girl's ear.

"Do NOT call me Oppa.."

He whispers with a voice as deep as he could possibly produce. The seductive attempt makes girl giggle again. Her arms freely roaming on Jungkook's clothed back.

Yes. Everyone was back from the Hawaii trip. It's been 5 days and the schools is just going as normal as ever.

.....

They were about reconnect their lips in another messy kiss if it wasn't for a small shuffling sound from behind the corner of the opposite wall that just interrupted their little session.

Someone is spying.

Jungkook thinks. He is sure that the class isn't over yet for any student to come out. Someone is definitely watching over.

He retracts from the girl to see who it is. His head low and footsteps slow, he paces out in the clear hallway. As he turns about, his gaze meets with another pair of eyes looking up through pieces of transparent glass supported by a frame.

The figure is crouched on the floor against the wall. A nervous expression present on his face.

The two blanky make eye contact for a while before Jungkook blinks and clicks his tongue. The corner of his lips dropping downward into an obvious frown.

"Who would have thought..the teacher's obedient dog is also a pervert to shamelessly watch people make out.."

He speaks with a mock evident in his tone. Already getting annoyed by the mere presence of the other.

"I always knew you're secretly a pervert Taehyung!"

Jungkook is certainly pissed. Also because he took few steps back, only to discover an empty void in the space the girl was previously at.
Bitch sneaked away.

Along with an eye roll, he turns with his back facing Taehyung. Aiming to simply walk away on his own way. He doesn't want to deal with any bullshit right now.

"WAIT!"

His feet come to a halt at the voice. His head tilting to the side as he sees Taehyung getting up from the floor and dusting his pants.
The said boy makes his away to stand ahead of Jungkook.

"What?"

Taehyung bites his lip, feeling somewhat awkward.

It's always awkward when the two are alone together. Be it their constrasting personalities or their past interactions. It's never comfortable for them around each other. Even though they sit together in class, the uneasiness surrounds them all the time.