Chapter 25-Why Jungkook?

...........I'm ashamed for taking so late...I had some personal reasons for this due. Really sorry for having you all wait for so long. I'll try to be more frequent in the future.

Hope you enjoy this update 💕

_____________________________________

The man's gaze turns towards the small pale boy who just bowed and seated himself on the chair in front of him.

"You are Min Yoongi I suppose ?" The man questions in his manly but polite voice.

"Yes thats me, Mr.--" "Lee. " "Mr. Lee."

Before they could start conversing, a waitress comes to take orders, "What would like sir ?" "Just water please." Yoongi replies as he briefly glanced at the other male who casually shook his head.

"Ahem." The man begins.
.
.

After brief moments of the two formally introducing themselves, Yoongi opened his briefcase and began to showcase his artistic musical works. All the songs he wrote or/and composed, and rapped ; mostly from his underground band back in Daegu.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Name what you'd like boys. Today's mah treat."

The young man's eyeballs shifted to right and then left, glancing at his group of friends from under his pink sunglasses that shimmered in the sunlight as they roamed around the busy streets of Seoul.

"Maybe...Kimbap."

"Bulgogi~"

"Definitely Mandu !"

"Sashimi with wasabi paste."

"Something cheesy....Mac n' Cheese !"

"Curry."

"OMURICE.'
With my name on it.

"I'd just like a pizza."

"Okay then. I know a good restaurant for you guys' lunch." The former announced as he tried to spot the place where he had previously enjoyed a nice meal.
.
.

Jungkook is out today skipping school and hanging out with his gang. And a treat is being given by one of them.

I had already introduced Yugyeom in chapter 5. Might as well introduce the rest of his gang members~

Kim Mingyu