Chapter 23-Opportunity

"So hyung, how was the ballroom party ? Did you enjoy ?" Hoseok questions while dipping his crispy fry into the tomato sauce.

"It was better than my expectations..mmm" Yoongi replies and stuffs his cute chubby cheeks with a spoonful of white sauce pasta causing them to puff and look even more adorable.

A tiny bit of the cream left on the corner of his lips. His dongsaeng leans over and wipes it clean with his finger.

"There you go." Hoseok speaks as he licks his finger.

"Terl mwee moure bout eet. *crunch crunch* With whom did you dance ?" Hoseok speaks while munching on his fry.

"*chews* mmmm...*gulps* You don't need to know."
"Jimin isn't it ?" The younger wriggles his eyebrows while smiling a sneaky smile.

"Why do you know ?" Yoongi lazily replies indicating his uninterest.

"Of course Jimin told me. He complimented you a lot and said you're a quick learner and stuff. Whatever. What all did you eat though ?"

"There was a lot, but I didn't eat much."*stuffs another spoon*"

The younger makes an 'oh' expression.

"By the way, which is your next class ?" Hoseok offers some fries to his hyung.

"Dweee shiii." Yoongi accepts them and keeps on his plate.

"3-C ?"

"*Nod*"

Hoseok finishes his last few fries and lets out a loud burp. Leaning down on their table, he stares at Yoongi's pasta for a sec before shoving a spoonful of it in his mouth himself.

"How about I go get a soup too ? Would you want some ?" The younger speaks after finishing the food in his mouth.

"No. I'm full. Get some orange juice for me." Yoongi finishes the last spoon of pasta and picks up the fries.

Hoseok gives an ok sign and walks towards the counter of the canteen.
He comes back after few minutes.
"Have you got any plans on hanging out with Kihyun and Chanyeol again ?"
He speaks while settling the tray on the table and sits down on his chair opposite to the older.

Yoongi grabs the juice along with the straw. "*slurp slurp* Schedule is busy nowadays. *slurp slurp* As soon as I get enough time. We will hangout again.*slurp slurp*."

"Great to know. *looks at his watch* The bell is soon going to ring, I better finish fast." Hoseok digs in his bowl of fish soup.

"*slurp slurp*"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"TEACHER MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN !!!!!!!"

Yoongi startled, at the loud voice screaming his name as the door to his office room opened all of a sudden.
He had been correcting few notebooks sitting comfortably on his soft chair.

Taehyung is standing st the door, panting while his eyes and smile are wide.

"Calm down Tae. What happened ?"
It wasn't a very unusual sight to see Taehyung getting so excited but Yoongi had seen less of it.

Taehyung rushed in and stood in front of his teacher's desk still grnning ear to ear. "I-I just received a message from my uncle!!!!"

"And ?"

"You remember right, I told you his friend is a manager in an entertainment company ?" Yoongi mouths a 'yes'. "Well, I told my uncle to tell him about you. AND GUESS WHAT, He wants to meet you TOMORROW!!!!"

Yoongi gasped while trying to keep his calm.
Is this..is this really happening? Am I really going to achieve my dream ? Wait...I shouldn't get hyped over it.

"Your happiness is evident Teacher." Taehyung cheerfully says.

"Wh-what does it say ? The message." Yoongi was still overwhelmed, again and again telling himself it ain't no big deal.

"It says, he wants to meet you tomorrow at 12 a.m., at Brown Bliss Cafe. You need to come with all your prominent works."

"12a.m. Hmm ? I'll have to take tomorrow off from school." Yoongi had a big gummy smile on his pretty face, which wouldn't vanish any soon.
I actually got this one opportunity!!!! All thanks to my honorable gem...

He turns towards his student, "Thank you Tae. I-"

"Don't thank me. You just needed a platform to showcase your talent, right ?" "Yes." "I am happy I could be useful for that."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Yoongi strolled towards the staff room. He needs to tell Jimin that he won't be present tomorrow.

Now that he reached here, he opens the door stepping inside.
He notices many senior teachers, the Principal and Jimin discussing about a topic so deeply, that they didn't hear him entering.

"Excuse me." Yoongi speaks up giving a slight bow.

Jimin smiles seeing him, "Nice timing, Min. Come here. *points at a chair*"

Yoongi walks towards them and sits down on the chair Jimin pointed. "What is it ?"

"We were discussing about the place to visit for the school trip."
Kim Heechul, the Principal tells him, "We all reached a conclusion...*turns head* which our Jimin doesn't seem to be very interested in."

"What is that place ?" Yoongi raises a brow.

A long deep sigh is released by Jimin.

"Beach."

______________________________________