Chapter 10-School Days

It was a new morning, Yoongi and Hoseok were early today and roaming around the school.

The morning time is quite cheerful in the school. Air covered with footsteps, chattering, laughter and all.

They were randomly talking when suddenly something and someone caught Yoongi's attention.

"Isn't that Taehyung ?" Yoongi pointed towards a boy who was playing in the basketball court showing him to Hoseok

"Whoa! He's cool......... THEY ARE PLAYING BASKETBALL!!!"
I haven't played it in a while.

Taehyung was playing basketball with his friends at the moment. He was pretty good but the opposing team was no less.

Yoongi was overly excited seeing his favorite sport after so much time.

"Ughh...I wish I could play too." Yoongi whines to Hoseok.
"Then we should ask them to let us play." Hoseok answered shrugging.

"Right."
They approached the students and of course they agreed.

"I'll be in Tae's team and Hobi in the other."
"Yeah hyung, I know whats gonna happen."¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yoongi was so damn amazing individually and had teamwork spirit as well.

He was swift, knew how to defend, didn't hesitate passing the ball when he needed to, was an accurate shooter and attacked like a cat.
He didn't let the ball go in the opposing team's hand.

Hobi was barely doing anything. He once managed to get the ball ignoring his teammates constantly asking to pass the ball and accidentally shot it in the wrong goal.

The match ended with an impressive score of 10-3. And those 3 goals of opposing team were scored before Yoongi came.

All the students were appreciating Yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi are sitting on benches in the school.

Yoongi stretches his arms. "That was so refreshing.~Hobi must have enjoyed it." He mockingly teases Hoseok.

Hoseok just sighs, "Try me in tennis hyung ", and smirks.

"I didn't know teacher Min would be so athletic. If it weren't for you, we could have lost .You are so inspirational." Taehyung praises smiling his boxy smile.

Yoongi was clearly flustered. "Well...its just basketball. And I in fact find, you to be inspirational. You are not just an extraordinary student but your...your personality is influential too. " Yoongi smiled his gummy smile.

"Teacher Min your making me embarrassed now. I'm not that great." Taehyung was delighted and proud by the compliments he was getting, though he used to get them often.