Chapter 31-Urban Legend

Skkskksskss this is my FIRST attempt at writing horror and I know I'm gonna suck!!! This may turn out to be more like funny or
cringey than actually scary but eh I tried T^T
______________________________________

The second day was spent in rather enjoying than lazing around. The beach was a whole of event today. With activities such as motorboating, paragliding, surfing and a beachball match was organised. The evening followed with a barbeque party. A grand feast was also held in the resort for dinner.

Jungkook is currently sitting on the couch of their living room, attentively listening along with his gang as Mingyu slowly reads out the screenshot of
a blog.

Not some normal blog, but the one that specified the exact location of the mysterious haunted place they had been discussing all the time about. Whoever wrote it claimed to have visited there with their friends, about how some of them went inside the mansion and never returned. Though a blog like this may seem unreal and mere bullshit, it was still dangerous since the location was mentioned. So sooner or later, it had to be reported and deleted in order to prevent people from taking such a risk.

Mingyu luckily saved it by screenshotting at the time it was still available. But now he regrets it.

He had always been into horror stuff. Thus, wanted to gather scary information and share it to his friends..just for fun. He would play along with the jokes that his friends wanted to check out such places.

Never had he expected to actually be doing this.

Complying to their unthoughtful demands and putting lives on the edge. It wasn't just the rumor about that house being haunted. The place was hella dangerous as well. Been abandoned long ago, it is now surrounded by woods with wild animals lurking about. 
Mingyu really didn't want to go there, not that the gang would listen anyways.

On the other hand, Jungkook wouldn't admit, but he wasn't in the favor either. He couldn't help but agree along on what the more idiotic hot-headed duo of the group insisted on. He can't afford showing a scared side in front of the gang.

Bambam and Jaehyun are the bossiest and bitchiest ones. Yugyeom, Dokyeom and Minghao being the chill type who don't give shits to whatever they all are doing. While Eunwoo and Mingyu are the ones who actually have some piece of mind, but, are forced to oblige.

And Jungkook is just stuck in between. Like a little lost bunny at heart whose brain is of a wolf. Now who should his soul listen to? Heart or brain? Bunny or wolf?

"Lets get ready. We have to sneak out without letting anyone know."
Bambam's voice resounded, now that Mingyu had finished read it all.

"Should we take something?" Minhao asked since they would be going by foot, it might take long.

Yugyeom pursed his lips as if thinking something. Then raises an eyebrow.
"Water bottle? Our phones..a flashlight. Yeah thats enough."

After finally deciding out stuff, they take a small bag and fill it with water bottles and snacks. Also a knife, just in case...

The clock in their living room displayed a 12:30, while the gang quietly sneaks out through the windows to avoid being caught.

(passage of time)

Jaehyun : It's been over over an hour. Where the fuck is that house?

Mingyu : uhh..it should be nearby. We already are deep in the woo–