Chapter 5-Bad Boy Student

Jeon Jungkook
Nickname : Kookie, Kook
Gender : male
Age : 18

• very rich family background
• student of class 3-H
• badboy
• playboy
• often gets in arguments with Jimin
• cute bunny inside
• possessive
• stubborn

___________________________________

"Oww" Yoongi fell backwards staring at the tall unknown boy whose back was towards him.

Taehyung rushes to help him stand back. "Teacher Min! Are you okay ?" "y-yeah."

Meanwhile,"The damned red head is coming, Kook !"another boy enters shouting. "Lets get out of here Yugyeom !" That said and the two boys basically jump out of the window not even sparing a glance at Yoongi or the class.

 "Lets get out of here Yugyeom !" That said and the two boys basically jump out of the window not even sparing a glance at Yoongi or the class

Yugyeom
18 yrs old

As Yoongi is standing up, the damned red hair bursts in.
"Where the hell are those two brats ?"

The taller male makes eye contact with Yoongi. "Whats going on Jimin ? Th-They jumped out the window."

Jimin sighed. "I know you don't know about them. Continue your class. Are you free next period ?"

"Yes." "Meet me down the hallway." "Okay."

Taehyung went back to his seat Yoongi just continued his classes. Not long after that the bell rang.
Oh! How hard it is for Yoongi find a tall red head in the massive school where you can get lost anytime.

Well at last he did find him.

"Jimin ?"
"Hmm..hi."
"Hi ?"
"I...I wanted to talk to you."

"Start then."

"Lets roam while talking."
"O-okay."

" You saw those brats right ?"
"Hmm."
"The one with the brown hair is Jeon Jungkook."

"So ?"
"He's in your class 3-H. The other one is his friend. His friends too are just like him."
" Why are you telling me this though ?"
"Why shouldn't I ? He's in yo class. You will soon have to deal with his brother too."

"Brother ?"

"Yeah...He comes every time in parent-teacher meeting and lectures about disciplining his goddamned younger brother. I've heard it from his previous class teachers."

"....So....What is this Jeon Jungkook like ? Doesn't seem to be good."

"Good ?lol. He is the top troublemaker here since he was a freshman. He bloody acts as if he is the mafia of this school. The only person who doesn't hesitate to chase after him is me, being basically the owner. All teachers are afraid of him. He had even been expelled but his father richer and more powerful than us. He fucks around in school seeking opportunities to cause mischief. Often getting into fights, skipping classes, stealing from cafeteria even though he's filthy rich, gambling with random people, provoking me, teasing teachers and fucking around whenever or wherever he can are parts of his daily life."