Chapter 4 The First Day

Y/n's POV

Daddy woke me up and helped me get dressed for school, he packed our bags before leading me out into the kitchen. Grandma made some breakfast for me and daddy before coming over to me to fix the bow around my neck. "There you go, sweetie." Grandma said. She smiled at me while I ate my food, I slowly finished my food and got up before falling over a bit. "Woah, don't want you falling." Daddy said catching me. He lifted me up as I rubbed my eyes, I looked at him as he smiled at me. I smiled back before walking to the door. Daddy walked behind me as grandma gave me my bag at the door. "Alright, I want you to be a good girl for your teacher, can you do that for grandma?" Grandma said. I nodded and gave her a hug. "Izuku, you packed things other than action figures, right?" Grandma asked daddy. 

"Yes mom, I have everything." Daddy said. He picked me up and opened the door. "Izuku... Y/n." Grandma said.

"What?" Daddy asked.

"I'm so proud of both of you." Grandma said. She patted me on the head as Daddy walked out the door. He carried me to the train station before setting me down on the ground. We both tapped a card on a thing, letting us into where the train was. I held his hand as we got onto the train. Once we were on the train daddy was looking at his phone, he showed me that All Might had stopped a few bad guys. I smiled and watched as he continued to look at All Might saving people. I smiled as All Might smiled in the pictures of him. "Do you want to be a hero like All Might?" Daddy asked. I nodded, looking at the phone. When we arrived at our stop, Daddy grabbed my hand and lead me off the train. We tapped our cards again and continued on our way to school. When we got there we walked around the halls looking for our class, we found our classroom and saw the door. "Woah this door is crazy big, do you think it's cool?" Daddy asked me. I nodded and walked up to it. I tried to open it, but I couldn't. Daddy came over and helped me open the door. As we opened it I heard yelling, I stepped behind daddy and looked into the room. "Woah, what's going on?" Daddy asked. I looked at everyone from behind daddy, I saw a couple people talking to each other before one of them saw us. "It's him." A person said. He walked over to daddy. "I'm Tenya Iida." he said.

"I know." Daddy said.

"Who's that behind you?" Iida asked.

"Oh this is Y/n, she's my daughter and in the class with all of us." Daddy said. 

"Wait, isn't she a little young to be here?" Iida asked.

"I'd recognize that messy hair anywhere." Someone said behind me. I looked behind me to see the girl daddy had saved when he hurt himself. "And who's this little cutie?" She asked. I covered my face before lifted up.  I uncovered my face and saw the girl's face. "You're just so adorable, what are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I'm here to be a hero!" I cheered. She looked at me a little shocked. "Aren't you a little young to be here though?" She asked.

"The principal made an exception for her, however the rest of you have a lot to learn." Someone said. I looked down to see a yellow bag with a person's face. We walked into the classroom with the person in the bag getting out. "Hello my name is Shota Aizawa, I'll be your homeroom teacher." Mr. Aizawa said. He walked into the classroom with us following behind him, daddy and the others went to sit down but I was stopped by Mr. Aizawa. "Welcome to your home room class, we're going to have eight tests today each one is going to test your abilities. I'm also allowing you to use your quirk during the tests. One announcement this is Y/n, principal Nezu has made a exception for her to join this class based on a recommendation from the pro hero Ectoplasm." Mr. Aizawa said.

"What! Why would they let a kid in!" Someone shouted. 

"Kacchan, please be nice." Daddy said.

"Shut up Deku! And why should I be nice to a child like that?" Kacchan said.

"That's my adopted daughter, so leave her alone." Daddy said.

"What?" Everyone asked looking at him.

"Quiet down, however it is true that Midoriya is in fact her adoptive father. Let's move on though, here put these on and head out to the field." Mr. Aizawa said. He handed one to me. "This one was designed for your quirk in mind, it should also work with your transformation." Mr. Aizawa said. I took it and felt a hand rest on my shoulder, I turned and looked at the girl who was standing behind me before class. "Me and the other girls are headed to locker room would you like me to lead you there?" She asked. I looked back at daddy who nodded, I looked back at the girl and nodded. "Alright let's head to the locker room." She said. She lead me down a couple hallways before into a room. "Oh look who's here." Someone said. I looked around to see four people looking at me.

"Hi, I'm Momo Yaoyorzu. You can call me Momo." Momo said. 

"Hello cutie, I'm Mina Ashido." Mina said.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu." Tsu said.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro." Jiro said.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka." Ochaco said behind me.

"Last but not least is the invisible girl Toru Hagakure." Toru said.

"I'm Y/n Midoriya, my quirk is 'Kitsune'." I said,

 "So Y/n what does your quirk do?" Momo asked.

"I can turn into a big fox, make fire, and my ears and tail." I said.

"Come on let's get you dressed while you talk." Ochaco said.

"Does your quirk really allow for more then one use?" Tsu asked. I nodded and made a small fire in my hand. Everyone looked shocked as I made the fire float around me. "Wow that's amazing. will we see some of these today?" Momo asked. I nodded as Ochaco finished getting the thing Mr. Aizawa gave me on. "Okay we're all done, let's head out to the field." Ochaco said.