Chapter 52

Y/n's POV

I didn't want to let go of papa before he moved me to his back. He got a call form Shoto and they talked about if we were safe and papa mentioned that we managed to avoid the last shockwave. Ida was out of breath along with Kirishima while Bakugo complained about the rescue that papa helped with. The giant TV screen that was on in the street showed what was happening with the fight between All Might and All For One. Everyone was panicking about what was going on with All Might and All For One. People were talking about how no one was helping All Might and how he was beat up. I looked up at the screen seeing All Might cough some before looking at All For One again. They were talking about something before All For One gathered power to attack again.

All For One launched his attacktowards someone who was trapped, but All Might stepped in and blocked his attack with his fist. After the dust settled we saw All Might in his normal form. Everyone started whispering and talking about how All Might looked. Most everyone was shocked to see All Might looking like a skeleton. I could see the worry on papa's face as he realized that All Might's secret was out. They continued talking for a second before I saw a look of fear cross All Might's face. All Might looked like he just heard something horrifing while his smile faded. All For One seemed to be mocking All Might talking about the smile. Everyone started talking and rooting for All Might to continue fighting while they watched him just stand there. "Win this!" Papa said. 

"Beat him!" Kacchan shouted.

"You can do this All Might!" Papa and Kacchan shouted. All Might's right arm grew big again as he got ready to attack again. Lightning started pouring off of his right arm as All For One flew into the air again. All For One's right arm grew before some flames flew towards him. All For One easily blocked the attack as Endeavor and Edgeshot showed up to the scene. Endeavor was shouted about something as he looked at All Might. Endeavor was shouting at All Might before All For One went to attack them, but the other heroes showed up to help rescue the civilians. 

All For One launched another shockwave attack at the ground knocking most of the villains away form him and the surrounding area. All Might was the only one to stay standing as he blocked the rubble that flew towards him. All For One's right arm started growing before it became a giant fist and arm that looked really weird. All Might readied himself for the attack before he flinched for a second after hearing something. All For One rushed towards All Might using his right arm to attack him. When their fists clashed a massive shockwave kicked up a dust storm. Their fists stayed connected before I saw blood shoot off of All Might's arm. All Might was being pushed back by All For One as they pushed against each other. Papa and the others were still cheering for All Might to win the fight while I just continued watching. All For One pushed harder against All Might's fist as more blood shot out from All Might's arm. All Might was knocked off his feet as he spit out a little blood. 

All Might managed to get his feet back on the ground and started pushing back again. He dug his feet into the ground stopping as the shockwave from their force continued to pour out from their clashing fists. All Might's left arm started showing what looked like lightning before it grew and he used it to punch All For One. All Might's punch managed to connect with the mask that All For One was wearing along with his face. A shockwave burst past where All Might had punched. All For One's left arm suddenly grew before I saw All Might's Left arm deflate. All Might lifted his right arm into the arm. His arm was horribly bruised and blood came pouring out as he raised it in the air. All Might's right arm seemed to heal as it grew back all the muscle it had before. All Might stepped forward ready to hit All For One as an explosion went off behind him. 

All Might spewed some blood as he twisted his body to add more power behind his punch. All Might's punch made contact with All For One's face as he was pushed back. All Might kept pushing against All For One slamming him into the ground kicking up a huge amount of wind and making a crater in the ground. All For One was knocked out from the punch as All Might raised his hand to show that he had won the fight between them. The announcer said that All Might won before everyone watching in the city started cheering for All Might. Papa was still crying a little as the morning sun started raising. We continued to watch as All Might pointed towards the camera. "Now it's your turn." All Might said. Papa looked back and saw what All Might was doing. I knew what papa was feeling as he started crying about All Might losing his power. I did my best to try and cheer him up while still being on his back. After that we headed towards where Shoto and Momo were so they could help us get to the police. When we got to the police station I gripped onto papa not wanting to leave his side. Kacchan said nothing about what happened which was nice since I didn't want to say anything either. 

When the police tried to take me from papa I wouldn't let go. Papa ended up coming along with me so the police could ask me questions. I stayed behind papa the entire time and only spoke a few words to answer the question the police asked.