Chapter 31

Y/n's POV

"I'm looking forward to hearing all the fun stories from camp when you get back." Mina cried. Mina, Denki, Kirishima and Sado were upset that they failed the exam and how they weren't going to camp. "Maybe they'll let you go. There might be a last-minute twist or something." Papa said. 

"Yeah, I think mister Aizawa wanted us to all do our best and tried deceiving us again." I said.

"Y/n, Midoriya, don't get their hopes up." Sero said. 

"Aizawa said that whoever doesn't pass the exam will be in summer school hell. We boomed the practical, that means we're doomed. Don't you understand that? Or did All Might knock out all of your brains?" Denki said, poking papa in the eyes. After Denki poked papa in the eyes, Sero tried to get him to calm down while I helped papa to his seat. "I don't think I'll get to go as well." Sero said. Once papa rubbed his eyes, he could see better again before I smiled at him. "Thanks for helping me back to my seat." Papa said, patting me on the head. Denki started freaking out more before the door slammed open. "When the bell rings, you should all be in your seats." Aizawa said, as everyone rushed to their seats. Mr. Aizawa welcomed us to class before talking about the few who didn't pass. "Those of you who didn't pass the final exam... Everyone is going!" Mr. Aizawa said. 

"It's a last-minute twist!" Everyone shouted. 

"The good news is that no one bombed the written exam, but five of you totally failed the practical. Two teams and Sero." Mr. Aizawa said. 

"Aw crap, I knew it. Mineta was the only one to make it through the gate." Sero said.

"Let me explain. For the practicals, the teachers made sure to leave one way for the students to win, otherwise you wouldn't have stood a chance. We wanted to see how you all worked together and tackled the task at hand." Mr. Aizawa said.

"I thought the teachers weren't going to be holding back against us." Ojiro said.

"That was so you'd all be on edge. The training camp is going to be focusing on your strength, those who failed need the lesson. We never planned to seperate you. It was just a logical deception we used." Mr. Aizawa said. I looked over to see Mina, Denki, Sado, Kirishima, and Ida all freaking out about what mr. Aizawa said. "Mr. Aizawa, this is the second time that you've lied to us. Shouldn't you be afraid that we'd lose faith in you?" Ida asked, shooting up from his seat. 

"That's a good point. I'll consider it. However, I wasn't lying to you about everything. Failure is failure, we've prepared some extra lessons for the five of you. They'll be tougher than what you'd face in summer school." Mr. Aizawa said. After class everyone was excited that we'd all be going to camp together. "From the looks of it we'll be at camp all week." Ida said. 

"I'll need a bigger suitcase, plus I need to get Y/n some stuff for camp as well." Papa said.

"Yeah, I don't have any swim trunks for swimming. Geuss there's some stuff I need to get." Denki said. 

"Like night vision goggles!" Mineta added. I used my tail and slapped Mineta across the face making him bleed from the nose. "Since we're off tomorrow and we finished the exams. Why don't we all go shopping?" Hakagure suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great idea." Denki said. 

"Will we see you there Bakugo?" Kirishima asked looking at him.

"I can't think of anything more annoying then hanging out with you extras." Bakugo said. I looked over to papa and saw him walking over to Shoto. "Will you come, Todoroki?" He asked. 

"I normally visit my mom on days off." Shoto answered.

"Party poopers! Don't you guys ever get tired of being serious?" Mineta said. After that we all headed home getting ready to have a fun day tomorrow. "Izuku... I'm not sure it's a good idea for Y/n to go to camp with you." Grandma said.